Social WR Lounge v261: Opium-Free Heroin, for those trying to quit but still wanna shoot up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’ve been curious about WCCW. Plus they had Gino Hernandez and a bunch of other stars and the Von erichs of course. Always wanted to know more about that territory
It was a good territory until 86 or so. 82 is when their national show and the Freebirds/Von Erich feud started.
WWE did a decent doc on it but Heroes of World Class is one of the best docs made.

Some of those handicaps are pretty gnarly. I remember seeing in a documentary that because of their flat snouts their eyes bulge ahead of their snouts so if they run into a wall they small their eyes instead of their snout and this creates vision problems. The snout issue also generates breathing problems.

They have eye problems, but not because they're running eye-first into shit lol.
Lots of dogs with similar eyes have glaucoma and other issues: French Bulldogs, Boston Terriers, Chihuahaus(sp), etc.

Somehow I imagine there's an overlap between people who believe its okay to abort a disabled fetus but who like pugs as pets and see nothing wrong with breeding them. Just a hunch though.
And Mengele. There is definitely a direct line from these people to Mengele.[/QUOTE]

also remember fightingrabbit?

a seemingly chill user, who out of nowhere esuicided by posting that God awful goatse pic - though I think that went down in the 'berry in some super active thread about something major that was going on.. I want to say the during Fappening? anyways, in those few moments before the mods caught on, I asked him why?? & he just said that he spent way too much time on here. & just like that.. gone. haha
We've all thought about. I've thought about it many times. Thinking about all the time I'd save, the books I'd read, the projects I'd complete, the countries I'd see, and the bitches, oh lawd the bitches ....

so many bitches....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back