Social WR Lounge v261: Opium-Free Heroin, for those trying to quit but still wanna shoot up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deorum

Fuck Your Thots
@Black
Reaction score
Title Credit: @Gutter Chris

The only pole I can provide here is my own since I'm not plat.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

@Gutter Chris

I love this album cover, very cute lol.

dwtp.jpg

I don't know how to quote posts from locked threads. @Bald1 You asked me how I would describe someone who "continually substitutes words and attributes ideas to others which they don't hold". I'm not sure, I was just saying I think he is really sweet. But when you are a part of a group that is constantly attacked in a certain space with bad faith arguments and from people with questionable motives it is easy to read in between the lines of certain things. I don't know the history so I'm not applying that to you, I just always find the argument that you can't know what is in someone's head to be a cop out when common sense can dictate what is going on.

I don't know how to quote posts from locked threads. @Bald1 You asked me how I would describe someone who "continually substitutes words and attributes ideas to others which they don't hold". I'm not sure, I was just saying I think he is really sweet. But when you are a part of a group that is constantly attacked in a certain space with bad faith arguments and from people with questionable motives it is easy to read in between the lines of certain things. I don't know the history so I'm not applying that to you, I just always find the argument that you can't know what is in someone's head to be a cop out when common sense can dictate what is going on.
He's not a bad guy, just can't deal with the fact that I'll criticise Islam and he can't shame me into silence. So he lies about my positions. Here's another one : he claimed I want to ethnically cleanse Europe of Muslims. When asked for quotes it turns out I was "cheerleading" ethnic cleansing. He makes shit up, is all.

@Sycho Sid
"I would say if you have beef with him, hash it out with him instead of passive aggressively whinging and seeking the court of public opinion."

You might want to reconsider what passive aggressive is. The guy turning a joke at his own expense into a serious convo, then talking shit without tagging the person he's yapping about, or the guy directly addressing the guy he's talking about?

In an international meeting today:

*discussion turns to COVID-19 risk management*

Guy: our country has done a pretty shit job
Lady: China has shown that more aggressive measures are apparently needed to contain the virus
Everyone else: ...?

Guy: so yea we'll be opening up again soon, vaccine numbers looking pretty good
Lady: China has shown that more aggressive measures are apparently needed to contain the virus
Other Lady: Not sure about that, TAIWAN (her caps) did a pretty great job
Me:

<20>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back