Social WR Lounge v261: Opium-Free Heroin, for those trying to quit but still wanna shoot up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Jello canceling people when he sang nazi punks fuck off?

No.

Would jello get canceled today for bragging that ya know how the ........? That I don't know but I suspect he might. I don't think anyone would dare be so blunt today....again maybe I'm wrong but that's not how it seems to me.

No.

Would jello get canceled today for bragging that ya know how the ........? That I don't know but I suspect he might. I don't think anyone would dare be so blunt today....again maybe I'm wrong but that's not how it seems to me.
I think there is plenty of blunt punk today it just doesn’t pander to white grievance politics.

Which one of you guys has that WWE network? I don’t have it and I’m curious how good (if any of you guys have seen it) WCCW was back in the Von Erich days.

I’ve seen some stuff from that territory but nothing extensive

Which one of you guys has that WWE network? I don’t have it and I’m curious how good (if any of you guys have seen it) WCCW was back in the Von Erich days.

Someone told me I have it apparently lol

WWE Network no longer exists. It is part of Peacock now. And they are missing a lot.

tenor.gif

I think the point is punk bands who focused on being offensive were confusing edgy, hyper masculinity for punk. A lot of that stuff was bad back then imo.

Oh. Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion and I understand what you are saying I'm just not sure that I agree with you. Sometimes being crass and vulgar just for the fun of it is exactly what ya need when you are a certain age. Call it an outlet if you will.

Oh. Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion and I understand what you are saying I'm just not sure that I agree with you. Sometimes being crass and vulgar just for the fun of it is exactly what ya need when you are a certain age. Call it an outlet if you will.
Well yeah to each their own. I’ve always thought Milo Goes to College is terrible.

WWE Network no longer exists. It is part of Peacock now. And they are missing a lot.

Okay. I didn’t even realize that. Thanks for that update though.

Now back to what I’ve said. Are you familiar with that territory. I’ve always heard it was one of the best territories outside mid-Atlantic/Jim Crockett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back