Social Wr Lounge V253: I hate when my buds fight

You can have a full on conversation with one of the following and you both understand each other;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dg8BXR5.jpg

I'm just wondering if it's poor training or straight malice.

The whole "quit resisting" thing seems odd to me, there's clear resisting, and there's also the human bodies obvious reactions to something like that (the way he braced his arms after he was tripped)

I can't post the pictures here but I do encourage everyone to research the beating death of Kelly Thomas by the police. He was apologizing and begging for his family when the cops belonging to Fullerton PD said "these fists are going to fuck you up"

Beaten to death and the employers of his killers covered their tracks.

A recent example will be sweet Elijah McClain, an autistic young man who played violin at the animal shelter and was beaten and injected with a lethal amount of ketamine as he forgave his killers with his dying breath.

We see in many cases that involving the police a mental health crisis (Elijah was not suffering from a crisis he was merely being himself) the likelihood of a death shoots up exponentially.

While it is heartening that the officers that mocked the death of Elijah were fired (by taking this pic at his death site)
merlin_174203652_f009b494-5582-41ea-8f7b-d42a3ae29d69-superJumbo.jpg

We also haven't seen justice for Elijah, and during a peaceful violin vigil Aurora PD goose stepped in riot gear firing teargas calling a peaceful vigil a violation of the state and unlawful. Through tear gas the musicians still played in the faces of armored members of the group that murdered Elijah. Truly I think that moment of peaceful defiance is one of the most beautiful moments in decades of American history and resistance.
28342.jpg

America's mental health crisis and lack of police accountability have snowballed to a horrible point. I just wonder how it goes from here tbh.

I'll never forget the thread about him here, when someone basically insinuated that of you suffer from autism it's your parents fault if you die the way he did.

Thomas Kelly was particularly brutal. I still refuse to frequent the place that called the cops on him. Absolute joke nothing happened to any of the officers.

You'd probably have to develop your own social media following to have a shot, and you couldn't pay me enough to even attempt that.

I feel like it would be very easy if you just pretended to be a right-winger. The intellectual bar is so low there that anyone who is in the top 10% of thinking and writing ability could easily build a big audience and make millions off it if that's their goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back