1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Wr Lounge V253: I hate when my buds fight

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Sketch, Apr 17, 2021.

?

You can have a full on conversation with one of the following and you both understand each other;

1. Dog

29.4%
  2. Cat

7.8%
  3. Great White Shark

3.9%
  4. Elephant

9.8%
  5. Lion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chimpanzee

2.0%
  7. Eagle

2.0%
  8. Sloth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Squirel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Jelly Donut (Only for the brave)

11.8%
  11. Crow

5.9%
  12. Crocodile

7.8%
  13. Tortoise

2.0%
  14. Octopus

17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDragon Lawn and Order!

It's a valid question

tonni likes this.
  2. AgonyandIrony Banned Banned

Yep. One of those two. I think discretion is important. Especially for actors like that. If it was Post Malone or someone like that I wouldn't give a fuck lol.

I had to tell our new door guy, who I can't fucking stand, to quit gawking and have some professionalism.

This motherfucker man, the dude who almost let straight up children in the elevator, bruh he invited some crackheads in the other day. I was like "bro if they're sharing a drink they clearly got out of a trash can. Don't let them in here."

Lol yes JD. Female dancers. Most of our dancers are geeks, we sit around and talk about Studio Ghibli and video games all the time.

There is a Russian lady who scares the shit out of me though. She straight hustles dudes. If they're wearing a Rolex she'll have them dropping $800 like it's nothing.

3. tonni POTY 2020 Banned

Kind of wishing I was a chronically unemployed leech

JDragon, Khabib Khanate and BEER like this.
  4. BEER 1312 Platinum Member

Good morning. I passed out so hard at like 6:30 yesterday evening. Was a long fucking day.

Sketch, Andy Capp and Rebelfett like this.
  5. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

<{cruzshake}>

irish_thug likes this.
  6. Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

I think imma shitpost troll Jake Paul till he agrees to fight me and pay me 100k to do it as long as he pays the taxes on it.

7. JDragon Lawn and Order!

You can do it if you try hard enough

Khabib Khanate and tonni like this.
  8. Class 3 Steve Banned Banned

Only right choice is Eagle

9. AgonyandIrony Banned Banned

Hey @Jesus H. Sherdog what are your thoughts on this video? Does that qualify as resisting arrest and does it warrant the reaction of the officers?

Rebelfett and BEER like this.
  10. BEER 1312 Platinum Member

I know you're not asking me but that was fucking absurd. He had his hands behind his back and it looked like the pig didn't know how to use handcuffs so they just threw him on the ground and started punching him?

I'm sick of seeing shit like this.

Khabib Khanate, tonni and Rebelfett like this.
  11. Rebelfett The last likebender

Kathy Bates is at your club?

12. Rebelfett The last likebender

Do it.

13. Rebelfett The last likebender

Deorum and Khabib Khanate like this.
  14. Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

You'd probably have to develop your own social media following to have a shot, and you couldn't pay me enough to even attempt that.

15. AgonyandIrony Banned Banned

I'm just wondering if it's poor training or straight malice.

The whole "quit resisting" thing seems odd to me, there's clear resisting, and there's also the human bodies obvious reactions to something like that (the way he braced his arms after he was tripped)

I can't post the pictures here but I do encourage everyone to research the beating death of Kelly Thomas by the police. He was apologizing and begging for his family when the cops belonging to Fullerton PD said "these fists are going to fuck you up"

Beaten to death and the employers of his killers covered their tracks.

A recent example will be sweet Elijah McClain, an autistic young man who played violin at the animal shelter and was beaten and injected with a lethal amount of ketamine as he forgave his killers with his dying breath.

We see in many cases that involving the police a mental health crisis (Elijah was not suffering from a crisis he was merely being himself) the likelihood of a death shoots up exponentially.

While it is heartening that the officers that mocked the death of Elijah were fired (by taking this pic at his death site)
    [​IMG]

We also haven't seen justice for Elijah, and during a peaceful violin vigil Aurora PD goose stepped in riot gear firing teargas calling a peaceful vigil a violation of the state and unlawful. Through tear gas the musicians still played in the faces of armored members of the group that murdered Elijah. Truly I think that moment of peaceful defiance is one of the most beautiful moments in decades of American history and resistance.
    [​IMG]

America's mental health crisis and lack of police accountability have snowballed to a horrible point. I just wonder how it goes from here tbh.

I'll never forget the thread about him here, when someone basically insinuated that of you suffer from autism it's your parents fault if you die the way he did.

16. AgonyandIrony Banned Banned

Rebelfett and Limbo Pete like this.
  17. BEER 1312 Platinum Member

While cops are poorly trained in America, there is also a very high amount of malice. Again, in the video you posted, the man was not resisting. Hands behind his back. Standing still.

They threw him to the ground and one of the cops started punching him in the head. That's not "poor training", that's some cunt taking out his rage on a civilian for no justifiable reason.

The Elijah McClain murder is particularly heartbreaking. He was profiled, harassed, and eventually murdered by cops for no good reason whatsoever. And, as you mentioned, some people are willing to shrug their shoulders and find reasons to justify that shit. Even when a murder victim (and they are nothing less than that, even when by pigs) is a piece of shit human being, celebrating it is nothing more than shoving a boot down your throat. I swear to god some of these posters would suck a cop's dick if they were asked to at a traffic stop. They are nothing short of authoritarian useful idiots.

18. tonni POTY 2020 Banned

Comply and/or die.

Andy Capp likes this.
  19. tonni POTY 2020 Banned

You need to do something outlandish to grab his attention. I want to help you.

Gregolian likes this.
  20. tonni POTY 2020 Banned

I stil yearn to be fully elastic. I'd like to be stretched out over the entire world.

essie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.