Social Wr Lounge V253: I hate when my buds fight

You can have a full on conversation with one of the following and you both understand each other;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

You can’t have a convo with an animal even if they could speak because you would have nothing in common with them. Their view of the world is totally different than a human.

with that said I’d like to talk to a chimp while he smoked cigarettes
I couldn't fit it in the poll, but it's to be understood that the choices in the poll all magically have the same conversational abilities as an adult human, and the same brain power.

You can’t have a convo with an animal even if they could speak because you would have nothing in common with them. Their view of the world is totally different than a human.

Uh my spirit animal is Golden Retriever, so.. disagree.

Also apparently T-rex was smarter than a dog @JDragon

Uh my spirit animal is Golden Retriever, so.. disagree.

Also apparently T-rex was smarter than a dog @JDragon
I’d imagine a lot of those predator dinosaur types were. Velociraptors are supposed to have been highly intelligent.

Of the animals listed Elephant. The other animals id be interested in are all mostly ocean animals.

Giant Squid
Dolphins
Sperm Whale
Walrus

Agreed. That’s why I chose jelly donut

I couldn't fit it in the poll, but it's to be understood that the choices in the poll all magically have the same conversational abilities as an adult human, and the same brain power.

Id like to talk to a chimp that smokes cigarettes and drinks an after dinner cordial like Frangelico in a snifter.

very classy like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back