Social WR Lounge v 263 so y’all are ok with hurting Sketch

Best villain

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stay out the thread man don’t reply to the troll
Nah. Everything I say here is based on my truth. I am an anarchist, I respect what the Mods do but there is no authority but yourself. This isn't trolling, people treat workers like shit and it's not okay.
How about you don't get banned instead? Or else.
Or else what? Everyone knows my twitch, I was only mad about my ban because I didn't deserve it lol. I just think bragging about making peoples lives hell is the most scum shut I've ever heard of. Every belief I hold dear is to help my fellow worker.
We might be on the brink of the largest worker's revolt in modern history, and I'm fucking stoked that it's mostly young people saying "you know what, I'm worth more than this shit".

YES. Fucking YES. This nation was the one that dictated out worth is only based on our labor, but it is the American worker not the employer that generates profits. We are the ones who work when we're sick because our employers know we can't afford to miss a day of work AND pay for a doctors visit, we are the ones who endure abuse from employers and customers, it is not the worker that is the reason that most jobs are in customer service, the worker can't afford a fucking superpac or lobbyist, no, they kept us hungry and scared for decades, puke your guts out and handle someone's food because the only other option was being homeless. Dollar General employees are preaching IWW slogans, close them. We can ruin the suburbs, take everything from them. We're close. We're so close.

2020 was the biggest year for strikes in decades, and it's worked. NYPD pigs beat striking workers but a Teamster believed in working class unity and turned the train around and the oinking dogs of class war stepped back. We win or it's nothing.

You know what's funny, I posted here minutes after a mass shooting outside my work and stepped over their blood, but it didn't get any air on corporate media, because a mass shooting is only national news when it affects suburban American culture. Why is that?

Or else what? Everyone knows my twitch, I was only mad about my ban because I didn't deserve it lol. I just think bragging about making peoples lives hell is the most scum shut I've ever heard of. Every belief I hold dear is to help my fellow worker.
It's just an empty threat, settle down.

I recently read a collection of “I don’t get paid enough for this shit” on buzzfeed and honestly it’s not once in awhile but almost every time I’m out shopping or in a restaurant or hotel, etc that I see people treating the people working to serve them like absolute shit. Only a very few number of times does the manager or supervisor ever bother to come take over for the poor (usually YOUNG) employee being abused. And that is what it is literal abuse at times.

Last edited:
YES. Fucking YES. This nation was the one that dictated out worth is only based on our labor, but it is the American worker not the employer that generates profits. We are the ones who work when we're sick because our employers know we can't afford to miss a day of work AND pay for a doctors visit, we are the ones who endure abuse from employers and customers, it is not the worker that is the reason that most jobs are in customer service, the worker can't afford a fucking superpac or lobbyist, no, they kept us hungry and scared for decades, puke your guts out and handle someone's food because the only other option was being homeless. Dollar General employees are preaching IWW slogans, close them. We can ruin the suburbs, take everything from them. We're close. We're so close.

2020 was the biggest year for strikes in decades, and it's worked. NYPD pigs beat striking workers but a Teamster believed in working class unity and turned the train around and the oinking dogs of class war stepped back. We win or it's nothing.

You know what's funny, I posted here minutes after a mass shooting outside my work and stepped over their blood, but it didn't get any air on corporate media, because a mass shooting is only national news when it affects suburban American culture. Why is that?

You know why.

My biggest concern is getting the message out to these kids that they need to stick together and form community bonds so they can create real long-term pressure. You don't HAVE to work for shit pay if you have a community willing to work together to keep each other fed. I've seen so many signs at fast food joints advertising 12 dollars an hour or more, but they've been up for weeks. Virginia still works with the federal minimum wage, so I'm actually shocked that even 12 bucks an hour isn't bringing people in. A very pleasant surprise. These kids are learning their worth, and I'm fucking here for it.

I'm late on the smoking talk but I've only ever craved a cigarette while drunk, and while drunk the sensation is amazing.....I could also only smoke menthols, non-menthol always made me gag for some reason.

While sober dipping>>>>>>> smoking

@essie It's also why I don't drink (anymore). I didn't drink until I was 21-ish and then I stopped for a couple of years, then drank again last year due to extreme boredom and admittedly depression.

My grandmother was Polish, and she had brothers and sisters. Apart from one of her sisters, they all drank themselves to death. They were really bad alcoholics.

I recently read a collection of “I don’t get paid enough for this shit” on buzzfeed and honestly it’s once in awhile but almost every time I’m out shopping or in a restaurant or hotel, etc that I see people treating the people working to serve them like absolute shit. Only a very few number of times does the manager or supervisor ever bother to come take over for the poor (usually YOUNG) employee being abused. And that is what it is literal abuse at times.

I've only ever had one job where the bosses didn't believe in the "customer is always right" bullshit. And it was fucking liberating being able to treat assholes the way they tried to treat us.

@essie It's also why I don't drink (anymore). I didn't drink until I was 21-ish and then I stopped for a couple of years, then drank again last year due to extreme boredom and admittedly depression.

My grandmother was Polish, and she had brothers and sisters. Apart from one of her sisters, they all drank themselves to death. They were really bad alcoholics.
It’s probably a good thing to be disciplined about although I think it’s harder to escape than smoking nowadays.

I've only ever had one job where the bosses didn't believe in the "customer is always right" bullshit. And it was fucking liberating being able to treat assholes the way they tried to treat us.
I'm lucky at my job too. My boss straight up told a client we're not coming anymore because they tried to make me wash their car in the rain. I told them to fuck off politely. I wasn't working there very long so I was afraid my boss would beat me with a stick but he protected me instead.

It’s probably a good thing to be disciplined about although I think it’s harder to escape than smoking nowadays.
Way harder. There's so much peer pressure to drink, it's insane. You get offered alcohol almost everywhere and people are either begging for an explanation or they tell you "come on, just one drink". It sometimes feels like a diabolical temptation. "It's just a little sip, what's the worst that can happen?"

I’ve never smoked a cigarette. I find the smell repulsive enough to turn me away for a lifetime, and anybody smoking is quite disgusting as you’re blowing your fumes out for everyone else to breath in. It’s all quite rude you have to force others to take that in along with the health hazards of passive smoking. Also you all smell terrible at all times.
My consolation against smokers after giving me this mild discomfort is that they’ll die a painful death after various health issues and a reduced quality and length of life.

I’ve never smoked a cigarette. I find the smell repulsive enough to turn me away for a lifetime, and anybody smoking is quite disgusting as you’re blowing your fumes out for everyone else to breath in. It’s all quite rude you have to force others to take that in along with the health hazards of passive smoking. Also you all smell terrible at all times.
My consolation against smokers after giving me this mild discomfort is that they’ll die a painful death after various health issues and a reduced quality and length of life.

It was worth it imo lol

If I ever meet you, I'll be sure not to smoke near you.

It is crazy how much people used to smoke back in the day.

I feel like when I was a kid most of the adult smokers I knew smoked 2 packs a day or more. The taxes are definitely what has decreased the number of smokers because now people can't afford to smoke 2 packs a day. I think packs of cigs are now over $10 in Philly, has to be over $15 a pack in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back