Social WR Lounge v 263 so y’all are ok with hurting Sketch

Best villain

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Texas GOP pulled their Gab account. I'm not sure if you're in it, and I'm pretty dang sure you aren't on right wing watch group sites like I am, but Gab is fucking heinous
No, I don't go on there. However, I did google it and found they have over a million users.
I wouldn't call it Orwellian, the Gab data dumps are pretty public knowledge, I can even link you to the Parler data dump lol.

You don't need to be an expert no, but you admitted to being prone to double speak yourself, and I honestly mean it when I say it's good you're self reflecting.

Considering your posts about the book and the sentiment you hold in general, you come across as quite Authoritarian yourself. In that very post you've deemed laws restricting assembly by the State as not Orwellian, but not a private company sharing a well known data dump.
I don't have any knowledge of how public the dump is, nor am I saying they shouldn't be allowed to do it. I'm saying, I don't think it they should be doing it from an ethical stand point. The 4th estate should be keeping our government in check. Not digging thru hacked social media posts of ordinary people. This all feels a little too much like punishing wrong think to me. There's nothing wrong with discussing the validity of elections. Dictators that run rigged elections are also the type of people that don't want anyone to question anything. Anyways I think we both made our cases.

I've only ever had one job where the bosses didn't believe in the "customer is always right" bullshit. And it was fucking liberating being able to treat assholes the way they tried to treat us.
Like do you really think yelling at the 16 year old cashier at the grocery store is going to change their company policy regarding Covid, change the price of an item that was not falsely labeled or supposed to be on sale, change their hours etc?

It is crazy how much people used to smoke back in the day.

I feel like when I was a kid most of the adult smokers I knew smoked 2 packs a day or more. The taxes are definitely what has decreased the number of smokers because now people can't afford to smoke 2 packs a day. I think packs of cigs are now over $10 in Philly, has to be over $15 a pack in NYC
Everyone I knew/know that smoked/smokes is a pack to two a day.

It's just an empty threat, settle down.
lol don't worry, if I really wanted to get banned the rant would go down in history to the point peoples grandchildren would speak of it.

I truly mean this, I have more respect for those scumbag fash fucks on Stormfront than I do for the War Room.

You know why.

My biggest concern is getting the message out to these kids that they need to stick together and form community bonds so they can create real long-term pressure. You don't HAVE to work for shit pay if you have a community willing to work together to keep each other fed. I've seen so many signs at fast food joints advertising 12 dollars an hour or more, but they've been up for weeks. Virginia still works with the federal minimum wage, so I'm actually shocked that even 12 bucks an hour isn't bringing people in. A very pleasant surprise. These kids are learning their worth, and I'm fucking here for it.

Waitresses make less than $3 an hour and they're told to be thankful for the tips, they beg and they give their soul every day. If society deems our worth is our labor and they deem our worth to be poverty than they'll understand the worth of labor when no one works for them.

They took everything from the working class, so lets see how they squirm, lets see their fucking bootstraps.

It's this
7cc89467f5f915b0c6e1a911f140afd0d83b33da.gifv

vs this

So how does one not justify this?
giphy.gif

mlk.gif

Nazi Germany could only dream of accomplishing what the US did. I hope every single American here looks up what we did with Depleted Uranium tipped munitions. This is on EVERY single American.

2013315182854136734_20.jpeg

Iraq34.jpg

This is the legacy of America. Every single one of us, we are guilty. Those are the easy ones by the way. Google depleted Uranium children in Iraq and see what your tax dollars go.

I wish I could say this was new but.

cfef42fa-6d3a-4a3c-abe1-cef7db47e16d.jpg

7k_Photo_of_agent_orange_deformities_V_War_Remnants_Museum_Saigon.jpg

Why do you think those children are that way? Old picture.. Vietnam. Oh fuck, Agent Orange. Surely the US government didn't know what the impacts of Agent Orange would... oh.... wait.. they did.

tumblr_p8hpwavhkC1wi20sho1_500.gifv

This is America.

Does anyone have any soap suggestions? I can't seem to get the blood off my hands.

No, I don't go on there. However, I did google it and found they have over a million users.

I don't have any knowledge of how public the dump is, nor am I saying they shouldn't be allowed to do it. I'm saying, I don't think it they should be doing it from an ethical stand point. The 4th estate should be keeping our government in check. Not digging thru hacked social media posts of ordinary people. This all feels a little too much like punishing wrong think to me. There's nothing wrong with discussing the validity of elections. Dictators that run rigged elections are also the type of people that don't want anyone to question anything. Anyways I think we both made our cases.

Ah, a non profit news agency shouldn't report on news... because it's punishing wrong think? Bruh what do you even know? Every single post you make is you saying "look I know I'm ignorant as fuck, and did the bare minimum of research, but I feel really strongly about this" Like is this all you do?

You're not stupid either that's what's wild. You just seem super proud of being ignorant.
y5f47z4u6vw61.png

arfykirmniw61.png

ptr5h54iulp61.png

6fdx6p64w0o61.png

6noaxhsaz0o61.png

Are you allergic to basic research or something and why do you feel obligated to cape for fash shit?
dez7enjml9m61.jpg

sv32nakmr0j61.png

No cap you acting real sus about this.

Ah, a non profit news agency shouldn't report on news... because it's punishing wrong think? Bruh what do you even know? Every single post you make is you saying "look I know I'm ignorant as fuck, and did the bare minimum of research, but I feel really strongly about this" Like is this all you do?

You're not stupid either that's what's wild. You just seem super proud of being ignorant.
y5f47z4u6vw61.png

arfykirmniw61.png

ptr5h54iulp61.png

6fdx6p64w0o61.png

6noaxhsaz0o61.png

Are you allergic to basic research or something and why do you feel obligated to cape for fash shit?
dez7enjml9m61.jpg

sv32nakmr0j61.png

I'm a free speech absolutist. I don't believe the state should step on anyone for their beliefs.

But I'm not the state and I'd slap the shit out of anyone I catch espousing Nazi infatuation.

y5f47z4u6vw61.png

arfykirmniw61.png

ptr5h54iulp61.png

6fdx6p64w0o61.png

6noaxhsaz0o61.png

dez7enjml9m61.jpg

sv32nakmr0j61.png

Wait, you're calling this "News". As in Notable Events Weather and Sports? This isn't news and everyone already knows racists and scumbags exist on the internet. Existence of some racist crap doesn't give you a pass to harass people for questioning election results.

And I'm sure we can dig up disgusting stuff on Twitter and FB too.

Waitresses make less than $3 an hour and they're told to be thankful for the tips, they beg and they give their soul every day. If society deems our worth is our labor and they deem our worth to be poverty than they'll understand the worth of labor when no one works for them.

They took everything from the working class, so lets see how they squirm, lets see their fucking bootstraps.

It's this
7cc89467f5f915b0c6e1a911f140afd0d83b33da.gifv

vs this
Just looking at the numbers out of curiosity, it seems MW has a little more than doubled since 1981. From 3.35 to 7.25. In 40 fucking years! Meanwhile, the median home price has risen from 70k to 326k, or 465 percent. Ridiculous. I’m sure the rent increase looks pretty much the same. Can't really blame people for being fed up.

Just looking at the numbers out of curiosity, it seems MW has a little more than doubled since 1981. From 3.35 to 7.25. In 40 fucking years! Meanwhile, the median home price has risen from 70k to 326k, or 465 percent. Ridiculous. I’m sure the rent increase looks pretty much the same. Can't really blame people for being fed up.
Some rents I have seen when searching both here in Utah and in Washington.

$1300 a month for a 300 sq foot place in DT Seattle
$900 a month for 425 sq foot studio DT SLC
Lot's of new home construction starts at 600k for the house on something the size of a large city lot

I'm a free speech absolutist. I don't believe the state should step on anyone for their beliefs.

But I'm not the state and I'd slap the shit out of anyone I catch espousing Nazi infatuation.

Oh absolutely. The state should never interfere in speech. There's a funny irony that the right wingers cry Orwellian yet support the state intruding on a private company.

Wait, you're calling this "News". As in Notable Events Weather and Sports? This isn't news and everyone already knows racists and scumbags exist on the internet. Existence of some racist crap doesn't give you a pass to harass people for questioning election results.

And I'm sure we can dig up disgusting stuff on Twitter and FB too.
Didn't you just say it has over a million members? That's double the population of New Orleans lol. I would think that would be news. Surprised you just figured it out. They've been hacked before.

Late stage capitalism is wild bruh. The main issue is that It's unsustainable and we're at a breaking point.

Didn't you just say it has over a million members? That's double the population of New Orleans lol. I would think that would be news. Surprised you just figured it out. They've been hacked before.
I don't understand what you're saying. The hack itself might be news. An ongoing series of articles exposing peoples private social media posts is not. Are you saying all 1 million members are white supremacists? Note- they stated in their letter that they will be going after election fraud CTers.

y5f47z4u6vw61.png

arfykirmniw61.png

ptr5h54iulp61.png

6fdx6p64w0o61.png

6noaxhsaz0o61.png

dez7enjml9m61.jpg

sv32nakmr0j61.png

The Nuremberg laws were inspired by Jim Crow in America, that should say enough except Jim Crow lasted a 100 years.
I’d say the US is only second to South Africa post WW2 in developed countries with the worst civil rights record.

I know I make a decent amount, enough to probably be considered on the lower end of middle class. That said, I find it hilarious that about a month ago we had a staff meeting that boiled down to stay the course working from home, we'll send out a work form home policy, we know you guys aren't paid enough for what you do considering the cost of living in Utah and we will address it.

Haven't heard SHIT about pay in a week and the rumblings you get from people that have been at the office over 5-6 years.... if admin doesn't do something they may have a soft mutiny on their hands from lawyers, support staff, and well, everyone in general.

Compared to fast food workers we probably shouldn't complain but the subject matter we get to read/see... it'd be nice to get paid more to carry that mental weight around every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back