Social WR Lounge 308: RIP Bigwaverider.

What is more likely to happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He started calling a female poster a "whore," and a "baby killer," in one of the Roe threads. This is while being on dubs for calling other posters "groomers."

Seriously, the guy was probably the angriest poster this forum has had in a while. Dude definitely needs to just take a break and decompress.
those honors go to that archie fellow lol
I believe he’s also banned <Lmaoo>

In honor of the failed attempt of @Huckleberry McRib to change his user name.

Stop crying about not being able to say things like "White Pride" or "White Power". You can thank your grandfathers for ruining it. Seriously sit them down and ask them why they had to be racist.

rfrebelbikini2.jpg

images

7a9990d69ae92cda3474e95b4c45c30a.png

products-image_d8d56db7-eab6-415d-9234-7e4c722c24f6-scaled.jpg

main-qimg-dedded0d916646a275ff405614b490a6-lq

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.
Version 308 without any reference to mighty AR10 is so fucking commie-pinko, well, there are no words…
Please edit the op, lowman, before the cancer spreads.

Version 308 without any reference to mighty AR10 is so fucking commie-pinko, well, there are no words…
Please edit the op, lowman, before the cancer spreads.
Bro you gotta make a post in the last 100 post of the last thread before the next for title consideration. Dont blame me for this.

What is this 409 to you guys? (it was actually my division number in boot camp)

When the war room took on a suicide mission against the heavies, HockeyBJJ ended with 409 votes. It was a shoop contest I think and they had a run off format so Hockey with the help of this subforum got to the final round and finished pretty respectable in the runoff too despite predictable losing. It’s a symbol of the resiliency, competitiveness and asshole nature that is the war room.

54 is also acceptable as it’s the number assigned to the subforum in the URL.

Gang gang

Surprising change of thread title. o_O

The staff should’ve changed the username to Gay Pride

When the war room took on a suicide mission against the heavies, HockeyBJJ ended with 409 votes. It was a shoop contest I think and they had a run off format so Hockey with the help of this subforum got to the final round and finished pretty respectable in the runoff too despite predictable losing. It’s a symbol of the resiliency, competitiveness and asshole nature that is the war room.

54 is also acceptable as it’s the number assigned to the subforum in the URL.

Gang gang
It wasn’t even a runoff format. I won the original competition

Shoopers just got upset war room flocked with so much support behind its candidate, they demanded a rematch. And then they rematch was WR against the world and it ended up a closer fight than anyone expected.

we won with a flash KO and herb dean stoppage in the first fight. Then lost a Respectable 48-47 decision in the rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back