• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR Lounge 308: RIP Bigwaverider.

What is more likely to happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish 308 ammo wasn't so high right now . . .

Taking discussion to lounge to not derail that thread

@Khabib Khanate @HockeyBjj
Just wondering its now not ok to use that G word? you know which one.. I mean if you are posting articles with that word wouldn't that become an issue?

Just wondering thank you mods and staff, i noticed its being taken out in some posts.

Using the “Gword” would be allowed if it was a story about a person credibly accused, including arrested or charged, of having sex with a minor or attempting to soften a minor up with the express intent of having sex with them.

It should not be used to refer to anyone acting “inappropriately” around kids as that’s too subjective as to what the intentions are or if it’s innapropriate at all, or to slander a full group of people based on the actions of a few.

There are many other ways to criticize and condemn adults acting, in your opinion, inappropriately around children such as accusing them of corrupting the youth, exposing them to things they shouldn’t be experiencing at their age/development, etc.

I hope that clears things up. Always open to talk rules in lounge or PMs, especially when it limits mod callouts in other threads.

Using the “Gword” would be allowed if it was a story about a person credibly accused, including arrested or charged, of having sex with a minor or attempting to soften a minor up with the express intent of having sex with them.

It should not be used to refer to anyone acting “inappropriately” around kids as that’s too subjective as to what the intentions are or if it’s innapropriate at all, or to slander a full group of people based on the actions of a few.

There are many other ways to criticize and condemn adults acting, in your opinion, inappropriately around children such as accusing them of corrupting the youth, exposing them to things they shouldn’t be experiencing at their age/development, etc.

I hope that clears things up. Always open to talk rules in lounge or PMs, especially when it limits mod callouts in other threads.
I too will fight for every drag queens rights to shove their crotch in children's faces without being insulted so callously.

615 posts. Welcome back. Whoever you are
So is it only illegal to call other posters the g-word or also if it’s a grown man (possibly a convicted sex offender) doing a striptease in front of 10 year olds?

Some people on this site are completely unreal.

"Im not calling him a pedophile, im call him a totally unrelated word....."

So is it only illegal to call other posters the g-word or also if it’s a grown man (possibly a convicted sex offender) doing a striptease in front of 10 year olds?

you said it yourself. “Possibly”. Ie you’re making an unfounded assumption that they’ve committed a felony in the past. That’s not allowed.

And you’re using the term striptease as loosely there as the term groomer. I’m not as obsessed as looking up the videos of it as you seem to be, but the drag Queen clips I’ve seen have been men clothes as exaggerated females. Clothed.

Thank you for the clarification would be also careful from now on as well.
Unless its related to a story and to the accused, makes sense.

Wish 308 ammo wasn't so high right now . . .
SG has 500 rounds of Tula for roughly $300 with no sales tax and free shipping. I stopped buying steel case ammo though because all the ranges around here have banned it for some reason.

SG has 500 rounds of Tula for roughly $300 with no sales tax and free shipping. I stopped buying steel case ammo though because all the ranges around here have banned it for some reason.

Reloaders are too stupid to check their pickups

cy2wvvx4s0n31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back