• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR Lounge 308: RIP Bigwaverider.

What is more likely to happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derp state strikes again!

If this was my money maker I'd probably have made the same call. We're living in dangerous times!
I figured it would get taken down, no hate to the mods for it on my end.

aDPOC8A.jpg
<Wenger85>

@Khabib Khanate did you know that Pakistan has launched attacks into Afghanistan to attack the Pakistani Taliban? I think it’s funny that Pakistans Afghan strategy never seems to work out for them.

@Khabib Khanate did you know that Pakistan has launched attacks into Afghanistan to attack the Pakistani Taliban? I think it’s funny that Pakistans Afghan strategy never seems to work out for them.

I did not know that but I'm not that surprised, Afghanistan is like a failed state at this point so I could imagine them trying tog et away with a cheeky airstrike or two.

The part where he mentions that the Pakistani state thought the Afghan Taliban would constrain the TTP was odd to me. I get that they're different groups and that the Afghan Taliban is trying to clean up its image but that seems like wishful thinking to me and not surprised it didn't work out that way.

It wasn’t even a runoff format. I won the original competition

Shoopers just got upset war room flocked with so much support behind its candidate, they demanded a rematch. And then they rematch was WR against the world and it ended up a closer fight than anyone expected.

we won with a flash KO and herb dean stoppage in the first fight. Then lost a Respectable 48-47 decision in the rematch
200.gif

In honor of the failed attempt of @Huckleberry McRib to change his user name.

Stop crying about not being able to say things like "White Pride" or "White Power". You can thank your grandfathers for ruining it. Seriously sit them down and ask them why they had to be racist.

rfrebelbikini2.jpg

images

7a9990d69ae92cda3474e95b4c45c30a.png

products-image_d8d56db7-eab6-415d-9234-7e4c722c24f6-scaled.jpg

main-qimg-dedded0d916646a275ff405614b490a6-lq

Being a man of the people to celebrate lounge thread 308 here are some .308 rifles

wm_8030360.jpg

sa3_258479882_443629472-630x401.jpg

OD-308-tailgate-2.jpg

0.jpg

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.
So, instead of guns and ammo, it's cunts and blammo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back