• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Just imagine what Dallas will be like when we get rid of 7 of the G League Players

They already dropped most of them.

They have surprisingly good depth on the bench, they just haven't needed it much.

Green, Exum and Hardy have all had their moments.

Not sure what the contract lanscape looks like, but I'm hoping Mavs can keep this group together, DJJ, Gafford and PJ will all be sort after regardless of the outcome for the rest of the play offs.

Luka GOAT is for real...

thumbs-up-luka-doncic.gif

Who gives a fuck anyway, but you have to agree that this shit is hilarious..

Espn taking Brunson over Luka for all NBA selection before this game.. lol

lol @ espn. It’s just a bunch of click bait material to drive engagement. Seems to be working on some people.

I read an article the other day on how different nbc covered the nba in the 90’s compared to what espn has done. NBC promoted the players while espn promotes their talking heads. Ill see if I can find it.

Edit. Found it

They’ve been much better than I expected. The lob game has been nuts
That’s on the wing defenders aka Ant/Mcdaniels mainly. Can’t blame Rudy everytime when they are allowing guys to constantly get in the lane. They couldn’t even stop Hardy from driving last night lol.

Even the game winner wasn’t on Rudy. They must hate him because they left him on an island against an assassin.

That’s on the wing defenders aka Ant/Mcdaniels mainly. Can’t blame Rudy everytime when they are allowing guys to constantly get in the lane. They couldn’t even stop Hardy from driving last night lol.

Even the game winner wasn’t on Rudy. They must hate him because they left him on an island against an assassin.

Switching Gobert on Luka was a mistake, if anything they should have doubled Luka but the paint problem is an unsolvable puzzle. Luka is going to drive, if Gobert/KAT drops to cover the lob threat then Luka just goes off for floaters and middies all night, if they try to stop Luka he lobs. The problem for the Wolves is Luka makes the right read 99% of the time.

Switching Gobert on Luka was a mistake, if anything they should have doubled Luka but the paint problem is an unsolvable puzzle. Luka is going to drive, if Gobert/KAT drops to cover the lob threat then Luka just goes off for floaters and middies all night, if they try to stop Luka he lobs. The problem for the Wolves is Luka makes the right read 99% of the time.
Yup x2 with Kyrie throwing good lobs last night too. Not sure why it’s a surprise though, they’ve been doing this half the season since they got Gafford

Kyries the best ball handler and one of the best finishers of all time. Also super clutch. The disrespect he gets is hilarious cuz he thinks the earths flat and didn’t fit well in Boston and Brooklyn.

It would actually be hilarious to see him beat the celshits in the finals lol

Last edited:
Back