Social WR lounge 302: whatever gets the job done.

Rate Lowman as a contributor

• 0 i hate this guy

• 1 among the worst ever

• 2 the man is dumb adds nothing

• 3 his political views are crap

• 4 who?

• 5 i dont even notice him

• 6 he is aight

• 7 not bad

• 8 he is top notch

• 9 Lowman for PotWR

• 10 he is the glue that holds his place together

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I hate name changes. I have various nicknames for various posters, it they really should just keep their original user name for the good of the nation

Were you always Sara? I thought there use to be an initial or something. I’m for name changes if it shortens it.

No I hate name changes. I have various nicknames for various posters, it they really should just keep their original user name for the good of the nation
<DisgustingHHH>

as-you-wish-princess.gif

Trying to stay lean after 35 is hard as fuck. I miss eating anything i want.
You should have just been born lucky like me. Easy peasy. Pizza and cheesecake for supper. Lean as fuck. Don't be so vain; that's out of your control anyway. Eat what you want (within reason) but stay fit and you'll be great.

You should have just been born lucky like me. Easy peasy. Pizza and cheesecake for supper. Lean as fuck. Don't be so vain; that's out of your control anyway. Eat what you want (within reason) but stay fit and you'll be great.

Calories in, calories out. Doesn't matter the build (Mesomorph, Mesomorph, Endomorph)

Just kidding, genetics is key in being lean.

(Ectomorph, Mesomorph, Endomorph)

Calories in, calories out. Doesn't matter the build (Mesomorph, Mesomorph, Endomorph)

Just kidding, genetics is key in being lean.

Hard work and dedication is the key. Dirty bulking gets easier. Cutting and maintaining is so much harder

@LMP

Only problem here is you have three characters and a similar av to N13. It will likely confuse me a bit if I assume you are him and talking coherently.

@LMP

Only problem here is you have three characters and a similar av to N13. It will likely confuse me a bit if I assume you are him and talking coherently.
Bud this account is a shared account, you should know this better than anyone.

Lol it would be funny if that joke got me the ban hammer one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back