Social WR lounge 302: whatever gets the job done.

Rate Lowman as a contributor

• 0 i hate this guy

• 1 among the worst ever

• 2 the man is dumb adds nothing

• 3 his political views are crap

• 4 who?

• 5 i dont even notice him

• 6 he is aight

• 7 not bad

• 8 he is top notch

• 9 Lowman for PotWR

• 10 he is the glue that holds his place together

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMP

409 hype man
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
@Sketch for thread title.

Please stop disappointing me, this is hurting my soul. Im not even sure you guys deserve a poll at this point.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

1st you guys dont deserve it.

Hows everyone's week going? I have a big project going on. It started off super rough, but my guys are finally starting to line themselves out. I had too many guys that had never done construction and it was killing me. My only lead, a great up and comer, is only a fourth year and never done any sort of residential work. After running several old dogs off that wouldnt fall in line and burning threw some duds my crew is finally starting to shape up. Starting to finally feel good about the project.

I did everything I set out do. And then some.

You promised me id get the ax too. Im heart broken at the lack of conviction in that statement.

Hows everyone's week going? I have a big project going on. It started off super rough, but my guys are finally starting to line themselves out. I had too many guys that had never done construction and it was killing me. My only lead, a great up and comer, is only a fourth year and never done any sort of residential work. After running several old dogs off that wouldnt fall in line and burning threw some duds my crew is finally starting to shape up. Starting to finally feel good about the project.

you’re a good guy, one of the best. The gods look at you favourably, especially after making this new thread.

the old dogs you got rid of, you think the reason they wouldn’t listen is because your younger? Glad your team seems solid now, nothing worse than a shit team dragging their feet.

4 guys drug up on me so far this year

You promised me id get the ax too. Im heart broken at the lack of conviction in that statement.
If I ever said that I was either black out drunk or fucking around. We’ve butt heads here and there but it’s never been anything I held seriously. We’ve always gotten along alright and you are sensible enough to make banter

you’re a good guy, one of the best. The gods look at you favourably, especially after making this new thread.

the old dogs you got rid of, you think the reason they wouldn’t listen is because your younger? Glad your team seems solid now, nothing worse than a shit team dragging their feet.

Nah, at this point in my career i dont have a problem demanding respect out of people. Its when i put them with my young dogs that they would try and undermind them. I wont have that stuff going on.

It can be rough when you have 10 guys on a job. Obviously not everyone will get along. One guy was in his 60s doing first year quality work. It was some sloppy ass shit.

If I ever said that I was either black out drunk or fucking around. We’ve butt heads here and there but it’s never been anything I held seriously. We’ve always gotten along alright and you are sensible enough to make banter
It was said with a wink. Lets enjoy ourselves here

4 guys drug up on me so far this year

We dont even drug test. As long as you arent fucked up at work, what you do on your free time is on you. Had one guy show up boozed out of his mind a few months back. Made him stop working and sit in his truck. He decided to leave and got arrested. Hs mom called the office and told them he was arrested before work. <45>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back