Social WR lounge 302: whatever gets the job done.

Rate Lowman as a contributor

• 0 i hate this guy

• 1 among the worst ever

• 2 the man is dumb adds nothing

• 3 his political views are crap

• 4 who?

• 5 i dont even notice him

• 6 he is aight

• 7 not bad

• 8 he is top notch

• 9 Lowman for PotWR

• 10 he is the glue that holds his place together

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord? What an inferior product. The WR fantasy football did have to move there, also the fault of @Lead for not being able to make us a new thread.
I'm going to have to agree with you. I gave it enough time but I can't get in to it. It's too bad because despite the perception here that it's a liberal echo chamber (not that it isn't) there are some good contributors who I never talked about anything political with.

Personally I find it to be more interesting and fulfilling to find some connection with someone you don't naturally get along with.

We need to come together you sorry pieces of shit, down to the last turd.

No. I just gave their overtime work to hungrier guys
Hitting them where it hurts, I like it. Then they have to go home and tell their wife why they can’t take her to dinner, or take her on that trip they planned. Or not being able to buy their kids the Christmas gifts they wanted.

Drop your names for a WR president primary poll. We will do it our damned selves.

We dont even drug test. As long as you arent fucked up at work, what you do on your free time is on you. Had one guy show up boozed out of his mind a few months back. Made him stop working and sit in his truck. He decided to leave and got arrested. Hs mom called the office and told them he was arrested before work. <45>

At my previous employer, not only was there not testing, we were always hoping somebody was selling weed. One guy was a regular supplier, but pricey.

At my previous employer, not only was there not testing, we were always hoping somebody was selling weed. One guy was a regular supplier, but pricey.
I used to seek weed in my binding. All the cashiers bought at the grocery store, all the stock boys, all the store owners in the building, even had management and corporate buying. Man those were the days.

We dont even drug test. As long as you arent fucked up at work, what you do on your free time is on you. Had one guy show up boozed out of his mind a few months back. Made him stop working and sit in his truck. He decided to leave and got arrested. Hs mom called the office and told them he was arrested before work. <45>
Drug up means disappeared. No call no show. They quit and gave no notice.

Nah, at this point in my career i dont have a problem demanding respect out of people. Its when i put them with my young dogs that they would try and undermind them. I wont have that stuff going on.

It can be rough when you have 10 guys on a job. Obviously not everyone will get along. One guy was in his 60s doing first year quality work. It was some sloppy ass shit.

It was said with a wink. Lets enjoy ourselves here
Guys like that are losers. At that age trying to mad dog kids because they are insecure. You sound like a good leader getting rid of them and looking out for your team

Drug up means disappeared. No call no show. They quit and gave no notice.
Never heard it caled that before. Honestly i think the company im with is pretty damn good. We dont have many that quit. We get rid of them before it gets to that point.

Hitting them where it hurts, I like it. Then they have to go home and tell their wife why they can’t take her to dinner, or take her on that trip they planned. Or not being able to buy their kids the Christmas gifts they wanted.
Loyalty breeds loyalty. If you're too good to listen to the kid, then the kid will take care of those who will listen.

Never heard it caled that before. Honestly i think the company im with is pretty damn good. We dont have many that quit. We get rid of them before it gets to that point.
I take it your guys don’t have a union? Sounds way to easy to get rid of them

Loyalty breeds loyalty. If you're too good to listen to the kid, then the kid will take care of those who will listen.
Loyalty Breeds loyalty, and loyalty brings wealth.

I take it your guys don’t have a union? Sounds way to easy to get rid of them
Yea we are a non union shop, pay is up there with the union. Better in a lot of cases tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back