Social WR lounge 302: whatever gets the job done.

Rate Lowman as a contributor

• 0 i hate this guy

• 1 among the worst ever

• 2 the man is dumb adds nothing

• 3 his political views are crap

• 4 who?

• 5 i dont even notice him

• 6 he is aight

• 7 not bad

• 8 he is top notch

• 9 Lowman for PotWR

• 10 he is the glue that holds his place together

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl. Right on
I'm not a bad boss. I do all the "high risk" stuff myself, I'm nuts about safety, and I talk to you with respect. Shit, our friend from Houston has heard me talking to my guys while we've been on the phone. All I ask is that you show up on time and work your ass off.

I'm not a bad boss. I do all the "high risk" stuff myself, I'm nuts about safety, and I talk to you with respect. Shit, our friend from Houston has heard me talking to my guys while we've been on the phone. All I ask is that you show up on time and work your ass off.
Nothing wrong with any of that. And if by high risk you’re talking about hanging off the side of a building your nuts are 10 times the size of mine

You helped him get there. We have have the shirts to prove it
Man i was trying to bring fun to the whole thing. My role was just to cause drama and bring as much attention to the whole thing.

Man i was trying to bring fun to the whole thing. My role was just to cause drama and bring as much attention to the whole thing.
We all have our own attentions. Some are psychopaths, some are in it for the lols, others are just doing it for the thrill. It’s all a game.

More like Reagan at the end of his run.:D

th

I just want to clear the air, I was joking about the custom belt title. I am on dubbs, real dubbs. And they are a lifetime dubbs.

Safety and doing quality work are always my top things. If i can get the young guys to do those two things, we will all make more money. Teach them to do it the right way and the speed will come.

Nothing wrong with any of that. And if by high risk you’re talking about hanging off the side of a building your nuts are 10 times the size of mine
We all do that. That's the job. But sometimes there are some parts of the job that are high risk even for us and I won't ask any of my guys to do it, so I do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back