Wow, Vitor is jacked

he looks a lot more lean but seems to have lost a bit of muscle

You know this is a weigh in where fighters typically deplete and drain their bodies beforehand, right?

He'll look the same as always tomorrow.

Vitor might have been a heavyweight back then, but he weighed less than he did in the Jones fight. Here's Vitor against Tank:

Check his stats.

You are right about his weight Mr Kimble, daym i didn't know he weighed less than when he vs Jones!

I feel like over the years his definition/body fat percentage and muscularity appeared to change, also where he carries it, fucking huge traps when he was younger. First we saw him he appeared godly, at one point he looked less defined and softer but recently he is looking extremely ripped, similar to how he did when he was 19 but looking more "adult man muscle" wow that sounds weird huh

Man Vitor looks like such a beast in that, thanks for the vid

Nice av too, daym!

Last edited:
You guys are so clueless what TRT is, what it means and what it makes.

It's like retarded people talking about rocket science.

Unbelievable and hard to read.

You guys are so clueless what TRT is, what it means and what it makes.

It's like retarded people talking about rocket science.

Unbelievable and hard to read.
Exactly.

Every other dumbass here thinks TRT = abusing steroids.

All TRT is- is a treatment for athletes with below natural test levels to help bring it up to a normal level in the range for their age.

I don't why the mods don't hand out infractions for absurd comments. Do your job.

ITT major Belfort nuthuggery sprinkled with a few steroid allegations.

belfort-bisping.jpg

ufx7-weigh-ins_77.jpg

Is this the best he's looked in recent years?

he has always looked great before a fight.due to jack fruit .

after a fight, its usually another story .

Yeah we all know every single fighter in the UFC is clean and has never taken steroids or HGH, please teach us oh wise one with the secret inside information

OR we are just marveling at the man Vitor!

Seriously lighten up bro

No one is saying that.

It's just stupid to make assumptions or comments about a subject you are ignorant about.

I'm not going to make a prediction on who wins the Stanley Cup because I don't know shit about hockey.

genius, what do fighters get low trt ? in the first place ? don't tell me they were natural born with gay levels.

I know what you're getting at so allow me to jump ahead. It can be for low T and low T is a side effect of steroid abuse.

However, just because someone did something before, doesn't mean they are doing it now.

My parents yelled at me for smoking weed when I was a teenager and got caught. That doesn't mean I still smoke.

The fact is, you have no proof he is on TRT in the first place. So until then, this is just nothing more than a witch hunt.

You can't justifiably claim something without proof and just because something happened before, it doesn't mean it's happening now.

Can't even believe I had to explain that :redface:

He looked great in the Jones fight. I think he does better with the less weight cut. But it might also be his training regiment now w/ the Blackzillians...getting his explosiveness back haha. But then again he has always been a physical specimen...him and Arona got dem genetics.

those genetics brooo

Yes, because it's impossible to transform your body over the course of 3 years with hard work!

Unheard of!

Jesus was big on mohawks, tats, thumb rings, and angry stare downs.

be sure not to mention the acronym "TRT" now guys. you gets dubs :rolleyes:

Lol, sherdog falls for it every time. "Wow, look at that six pack! (enter fighter name here) is in shape for this one!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back