Wow, Vitor is jacked

However, just because someone did something before, doesn't mean they are doing it now.

Here's how I see it. When a guy uses steroids it's because for one reason or another he believes that he needs them. He decides that cheating is more important than his morals, or he just believes that there is nothing wrong with using steroids and his own morals remain intact. Either way, this type of person is unlikely to change, although it's possible.

I wonder why a guy like Vitor felt like he needed to use steroids in the first place. Usually it's related to training and recovery. Vitor hasn't gotten any younger since he was busted and training hasn't gotten any easier, is it likely that his perceived need to use steroids/TRT has subsided?

We can only speculate but Occam's Razor comes to mind. Although I think it's unlikely that a fighter's morals regarding steroids would change, it's possible that he would change after being suspended for using.

Only Sherdog could ignore Arianny's massive mound to focus on Vitor's muscle definition.

Here's how I see it. When a guy uses steroids it's because for one reason or another he believes that he needs them. He decides that cheating is more important than his morals, or he just believes that there is nothing wrong with using steroids and his own morals remain intact. Either way, this type of person is unlikely to change, although it's possible.

I wonder why a guy like Vitor felt like he needed to use steroids in the first place. Usually it's related to training and recovery. Vitor hasn't gotten any younger since he was busted and training hasn't gotten any easier, is it likely that his perceived need to use steroids/TRT has subsided?

We can only speculate but Occam's Razor comes to mind. Although I think it's unlikely that a fighter's morals regarding steroids would change, it's possible that he would change after being suspended for using.
You're just assuming he's still on them without proof though. Gotta come with something more solid besides your gut feeling.

Just a lot of assumptions.

You're just assuming he's still on them without proof though. Gotta come with something more solid besides your gut feeling.

Do you actually believe he is clean?

I agree, but looking at the two possible scenarios A) He changed his ways, and even despite age doesn't need them anymore or B) He just hasn't been caught since.

Both speculative but I think one is more plausible than the other. I imagine we'll hear about it at some point if he's on TRT. Until then I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but I think he brought the speculation on himself.

I agree, but looking at the two possible scenarios A) He changed his ways, and even despite age doesn't need them anymore or B) He just hasn't been caught since.

Both speculative but I think one is more plausible than the other. I imagine we'll hear about it at some point if he's on TRT. Until then I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but I think he brought the speculation on himself.
You could be right or you could be wrong.

But like my comment to Fedor Fan, until he fails a test, we shouldn't cast stones. But I think you get it, you seem like one of the more reasonable posters ITT.

Man, it looks like he has the legs of a Gazelle with the body and heart of a lion....... You see what I did there?????

Until he fails a post fight test it's only fair to assume that he is or just keep your mouth shut.

Wow, you take this pretty serious? "Keep your mouth shut", lmao. I'll say whatever I want about fighters.

The mohawk is epic....

It makes him look like an apache warrior.

Belfort looks pretty ripped for a 35 yo guy. Like a lot of people have already commented, he could be on the juice. But it's also possible he just has freaking amazing genetics (he's always been pretty shredded), and simply trained his butt off.

Not a big Bisping fan - hopefully this fight will give us another shoop-worthy BispingFace.

Wow, you take this pretty serious? "Keep your mouth shut", lmao. I'll say whatever I want about fighters.
Feel free to. Just make sure you say hi to PB for me in the land of banned.

And I wasn't directly talking directly to you, tough guy. Sorry not every fighter has a beer belly like Fedor.

Guess that means most of the UFC roids :rolleyes:

Back