Wow, Vitor is jacked

lol all this vitor manlove is creepy

Vitor-Belfort-001.jpg

A8UzYHJCIAAiJe2.jpg:large

I see a massive water cut and I'm putting money on Bisping.

belfort-bisping.jpg

ufx7-weigh-ins_77.jpg

Is this the best he's looked in recent years?

He does look better than he has in a long time. Still, I can't help remembering how densely packed his shoulders and back were with muscle back when he was a kid on his first run through the UFC... When he started getting relevant fights again as an older fighter, I was astonished at how much smaller he seemed.

i've stood in between them both, not even close to the same size, jones is WAY bigger!

He does look better than he has in a long time. Still, I can't help remembering how densely packed his shoulders and back were with muscle back when he was a kid on his first run through the UFC... When he started getting relevant fights again as an older fighter, I was astonished at how much smaller he seemed.

That is because Vitor was fighting as a heavyweight back then my friend, he also KOd Tank Abbot when Vitor was only 19 amazing stuff

That is because Vitor was fighting as a heavyweight back then my friend, he also KOd Tank Abbot when Vitor was only 19 amazing stuff

I know he was fighting as a heavy, but it's highly unusual for an athlete to lose so much muscle =P Even fighters that have had injuries and couldn't train for a while rarely lose so much.

Oh Tank. I feel like he could have been so much better as a fighter if he watched his diet and trained for real in different skills instead of being the same brawler all his career...

I know he was fighting as a heavy, but it's highly unusual for an athlete to lose so much muscle =P Even fighters that have had injuries and couldn't train for a while rarely lose so much.

Oh Tank. I feel like he could have been so much better as a fighter if he watched his diet and trained for real in different skills instead of being the same brawler all his career...

Yeah i think he intentionally dropped muscle mass to avoid gassing out in the first round IF his blitz didn't work

Agreed, Tank could have actually been really good if he ate well and trained properly!

Vitor might have been a heavyweight back then, but he weighed less than he did in the Jones fight. Here's Vitor against Tank:

Check his stats.

I remember this thread from when he fought Jones

he's always jacked. still think bisping ud's him.

Vitor has been eating his vegies..

Back