Wow, Vitor is jacked

I like this new Vitor. I hope he pulls off another Hendo KO on Bisping.

Vitor is top heavy. I'd rather have more weight in my lower body/core if I were him.

You mean TRT-Vitor? :D

Don't forget "Old Lion" Vitor

8BRE2.jpg

Sweet mohawk! Still I'm rooting for Bisping.

Dude is so inconsistent.

Great talent and skillset, I think it's his fight IQ that's cost him in the past.

Hopefully he blasts Bisping, but I wouldn't mind watching Anderson big-brother the Count.

Anyway, dude looks like a body builder but that hardly matters- I hope he's been working on his conditioning cause Bisping is going to push a ridiculous pace. If it isn't up to scratch, he'll have to rock Bisping early to slow him down some.

Vitor has looked great his past couple of fights, especially the Jones fight. People think he's on TRT not that I would be surprised.

He can't be on TRT. at least not any TRT that is sanctioned by the NSAC. One of the rules about getting TRT approved is to not have failed a previous drug test. Vitor has failed a drug test before, it was even one administered by the NSAC.

NSAC = Nevada State Athletic Commission

These fights are in Brazil my friend. :rolleyes:

Meaning that the UFC is playing AC here....and could very well allow him the TRT exemption.

I'm glad you pointed this out. I was wondering why people were talking about NSAC, when their in brazil.. lol

Well, ironically, Bisping will crucify him.

He looked big in the Jon Jones fight too.

Where he weighted 205. Now at 185, his muscles are more showing. That's why sherdoggers are impressed, visible muscles excite them. Like another poster said, he seems to lose a little bit of muscle mass since the Jones fight but he lost some excess fat too.

He looked great in the Jones fight. I think he does better with the less weight cut. But it might also be his training regiment now w/ the Blackzillians...getting his explosiveness back haha. But then again he has always been a physical specimen...him and Arona got dem genetics.

Yeah.... "genetics"... :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back