• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Wow... the racism on the Fox News website is crazy

You come off as an intelligent, neutral poster every time ive seen you.

So this is shocking that youd think fox would have any influence from their forum posters.

Maybe putting Fox News in the title was too much. It's more about the amount of blatant racism that seems to exist is horrible. There seems to a narrative that systemic racism doesn't really exist by some folks. In my eyes, it seems to exist, but who knows for sure.

As far as it being bots... that doesn't make much sense. Bots are trying to rile up the folks who frequent Fox News? And, if so, there are no other folks other than the bots there to denounce some of these posts? It's all 100% bots?

He betrayed that claim the moment he said he was a democrat. He voted these people into office and chose a side. He doesn't get to play the fence until he actually sits there.

You're right though, you win more people with honey.

Thing is, this entire thread is about hating on fox and its followers, not exactly a shining opportunity to win over a declared Dem.

Might as well press him.

I'm hating on racism that I see on Fox News. I never made a connection between the two, did I? Maybe the title could have been different, but how else am I supposed to word it? It's racism. It's on the Fox News site.

What if I were to tell you that I thought Biden made a huge mistake over the Afghanistan plan?

I'm hating on racism that I see on Fox News. I never made a connection between the two, did I?

What if I were to tell you that I thought Biden made a huge mistake over the Afghanistan plan?

But you rep a camp that promotes racism at the highest level.

Sounds like this was comments from people using the site not FOXNEWS. They save the on air racism for Newsmax <JackieThumbsUp>

Maybe putting Fox News in the title was too much. It's more about the amount of blatant racism that seems to exist is horrible. There seems to a narrative that systemic racism doesn't really exist by some folks. In my eyes, it seems to exist, but who knows for sure.

As far as it being bots... that doesn't make much sense. Bots are trying to rile up the folks who frequent Fox News? And, if so, there are no other folks other than the bots there to denounce some of these posts? It's all 100% bots?
I believe theyre shitty posters, not bots, and ive seen em on all the formats.

Youtube, ran by alleged left wing propaganda, when they post quick news stories, the like/dislike ratio is always 100% sided.

CNN has been the ONLY network where the left opinion is dominant. Weird, cuz nbc, abc, and cbs, thats where you see the discrepancy.

Go to la times, washington post, ny t, Same lopsided things.

Nothing is as it seems.

What are you talking about? Who promotes racism at the highest level and how do they?

This here is where every single declared Dem pretends we dont know anything about the use of identity politics to combat Trump, BLM, and CRT (the harmless boogeyman).

You chose your vice pres on race and sex alone, numbskull.

You must be a relic human. I know plenty of PhDs like you, stuck in your old ways.

Love your space pics though.

How is pointing out one group of people commit commit a disproportionate amount of crime racist? Sounds like something we should know for safety reasons.
Sounds like justification for treating a group differently based on race while using statistics..... I got dubs from @irish_thug mod for saying right wingers do this exact thing.

And I can't figure out which rule I supposedly broke for stating this fact.

This here is where every single declared Dem pretends we dont know anything about the use of identity politics to combat Trump, BLM, and CRT (the harmless boogeyman).

You must be a relic human. I know plenty of PhDs like you, stuck in your old ways.

I didn't know I was the President... cool.

Love your space pics though.

Just reply to the space pics then.

Just reply to the space pics then.

Nah, banter is good for us. If you ever catch me slipping, please correct me.

You already have, i remember it well. I made a stupid post in a UFO thread and you taught me something about the sun's activity.

Thank you.

We all benefit from being lead to water, should we choose to drink.

You're part of the problem. And you're glossing over where he wrote that he tries to get news and opinions from all sides. I don't understand people like you who see shitty attitudes and behaviors like that and decide the solution is to be a mirror image of that. I'm not a Democrat, I'm a left-wing independent and I dislike partisan Democrats, especially the corporate ones. But if a Democrat is open to ideas and thinks for themself, why shit all over him just because he or she says "I'm a Democrat"? Or "I'm a Republican" for that matter. It's dumb either way.

Fox is constantly telling viewers that Democrats are evil and actively trying to destroy the country. It's not just liberal ideas that are bad, they're bad people.

Shapiro sells mugs that say "liberal tears" while saying the left demonizes them.

For more than a century any progressive measure promoted to reduce racism has been called racist against white people.

Sounds like justification for treating a group differently based on race while using statistics..... I got dubs from @irish_thug mod for saying right wingers do this exact thing.

And I can't figure out which rule I supposedly broke for stating this fact.

The statistics to what I stated are widely available on the FBI website, it is factual information.

The problems in urban black culture need to be pointed out.

But you should not say it in racist ways.

Are you also for pointing out problems in, oh I don’t know, rural white culture?

Sigh...

The guy is a scumbag. Those comments were directed at black people as a whole. Come on, man.

What does that have to do with anything I've said? Everyone on here throws around stereotypical comments. You and I both know for a fact that most of them are due to legit events and/or situations.

I've been called a backwards redneck and trailer trash among any number of other "slurs" used towards indians my entire life all because I'm from Oklahoma. Why? Because there are many backwards rednecks who cook meth in trailers around this great state. So save your "sigh" and just learn to accept that stereotypes exist and they often exist for real reasons.

Last edited:
I normally don't make War Room threads or even participate here much, but this is kind of nuts. I'm a democrat, but I like to get opinions on all sides and actually go to Fox News to see there take quite often. So, I was on Fox News seeing how they reacted to Biden's disaster on Afganistan, and there was an article about a women being groped in NYC:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-woman-fights-off-groper-attack-camera

And, the comments section is just crazy to me:

racist1.jpg

racist2.jpg

racist3.jpg

That was a just a few screen grabs. I'm guessing about half the comments or more are like this which is pretty shocking to me.

Odd that the comments are what outraged you about that story...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back