Social Wow... the racism on the Fox News website is crazy

I don't think he's a troll. He is just blinded by his naive world view.
If he's not trolling he's either not fluent in English or he's well below average intelligence. But I think he's full on trolling.

Countless examples of him ignoring posts where he's corrected for inaccuracies and he just ignores them or claims he's correct for a completely baffling reason.

Most of those immigrants are socially conservative.
first of all, Karen.
get a grip and don't wet your pants over it.
please substantiate your claim that most illegal immigrants are conservative with numbers.
you can't, can you?

You mean you, the delusional, naive brainlets who crumble their kingdoms from the inside, challenging realists like me?

Good luck buddy. I invite you to see how that has worked out every time it's been tried throughout history.

It works when both groups aren't trying to one up each other.

No, it doesn't. Your kind NEVER help. You are the useful idiot Yuri spoke about.

^^^ That's you.

Oh ya, I remember this nut. He wanted the status quo to stay the same for Africans in slavery. He has no credibility lol

A thread in the WR about a video game had to be removed because too many of the posters here couldn’t help themselves from posting racist comments. But these must be fake posts.

its just weird how lefties have no problem with certain type of racism...

how about any form of racism is bad regardless whos the target?

"Cracker" means the same thing as the N word to you?

Be honest.

If it does, then...stop yer crying.

Most non pussified adults do NOT shed tears so easily.

LOL at comparing pre modern history warfare to "crime".

The funniest part about these type of 'arguments' is that these guys will compare 'European conquest nation building' from 500 years ago, to the present day, when the crimes are almost entirely opportunistic and committed on innocents for fun or for 10 dollars. There is no conquest, or nation building etc. It's just plain old ultra violence for no reason. It's disturbing, and also crazy how anyone would try and compare the two.

Some dude walked by a woman randomly to jam his hand up her ass, then beat the shit out of her for fighting back, and what's "crazy" to you is salty language in the internet comment section? Honk.

<{walkerwhut}>
she should've known it's reference to Naruto and laugh it off and walk away

"Cracker" means the same thing as the N word to you?

Be honest.

If it does, then...stop yer crying.

Most non pussified adults do NOT shed tears so easily.

who's crying?

this thread was started by a guy complaining about some big black guy being called names online after he sexually and physically assaulted a woman half his size

then you came in to tell everybody some forms of racism is acceptable cause its not really racism if ppl of wrong color are targeted...

why is it so hard for lefties just to say racism is bad and it doesn't matter who is targeted?

whats the point of splitting hairs here?

its like saying men being raped is not the same as women being rape...

who cares? how about rape is bad, period?

I could find much worse than that on Twitter towards white people in seconds. Not that I’m condoning what those idiots in OP posted, just pointing out that it goes both ways.

Last edited:
FOX news. If you're ashamed to admit you watch something, smell a rat.

camron.gif

Yeah, they're just pointing it out, not dehumanizing people by calling them animals or calling for group punishment and genocide or anything like that.

As if leftists don't do this kind of thing all the time. Like when they condemn all Trump supporters as racist, fascist, etc. Or when they push CRT and other marxian bullshit that assign collective blame to whites, straights, men for every less than awesome piece of misery suffered by minorities and women.

She said that black people have impeccable hygiene because they know they have to be presentable to white people. I was expecting every reply to be bashing her for saying something so stupid but 99% of the replies were in agreement.

Yikes

Back