• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Wow... the racism on the Fox News website is crazy

just dont like the fact that these mfers get lumped in with law abiding blacks.

White folks got names for their antisocial subcultures...

Why don't black folks? Would make shit a whole lot easier.

I normally don't make War Room threads or even participate here much, but this is kind of nuts. I'm a democrat, but I like to get opinions on all sides and actually go to Fox News to see there take quite often. So, I was on Fox News seeing how they reacted to Biden's disaster on Afganistan, and there was an article about a women being groped in NYC:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-woman-fights-off-groper-attack-camera

And, the comments section is just crazy to me:

racist1.jpg

racist2.jpg

racist3.jpg

That was a just a few screen grabs. I'm guessing about half the comments or more are like this which is pretty shocking to me.

camron.gif

Yeah, they're just pointing it out, not dehumanizing people by calling them animals or calling for group punishment and genocide or anything like that.

"pointing out"

One of those comments talks about how they can't wait to kill of black people one by one.
... and unsurprisingly, the first thing that many ITT think of, is unironically talking about racism against white people.
<Lmaoo><45>

Remember how white children get "the talk" about how to stay calm and not make a single move, that could be seen as provocative, so they don't get attacked by those racist black cops?
Me neither.

What does that have to do with anything I've said? Everyone on here throws around stereotypical comments. You and I both know for a fact that most of them are due to legit events and/or situations.

I've been called a backwards redneck and trailer trash among any number of other "slurs" used towards indians my entire life all because I'm from Oklahoma. Why? Because there are many backwards rednecks who cook meth in trailers around this great state. So save your "sigh" and just learn to accept that stereotypes exist and they often exist for real reasons.
How about no. I'm going to speak MY mind. You can speak yours. And you guys constantly bitch about anti-white racism and culture war crap anyway.

As if leftists don't do this kind of thing all the time. Like when they condemn all Trump supporters as racist, fascist, etc. Or when they push CRT and other marxian bullshit that assign collective blame to whites, straights, men for every less than awesome piece of misery suffered by minorities and women.
It's shitty behavior either way. I'm not afraid to call out bullshit from either side.

Brainwashed child sees three horrific videos of groups of men assaulting and beating and innocent trans woman, sexually assaulting a woman and sucker punching an innocent man.

scrolls through the comments. “The issue I see here today is the bots that said mean things about those commiting violence in the video!!!!”

World is over, Yuri is right

marxian bullshit
It's marxist*, not marxian.

More importantly though, it's not bullshit and Karl Marx (alongside Friedrich Engels) was by far (!) one of the most important thinkers in the history of mankind and his and Engels' work could not be more relevant today.

Your comment implies that all black people do things that "make it easy to question their humanity".

<3>
Begone, racist

I never specified "all black people" you idiot. YOU did. I said PEOPLE.

Only a complete an utter fool with an agenda to perpetuate racial issues would take that angle. @MicroBrew and @spacegnome included.

It's like you douchebags just purposefully get selective with your virtue signaling outrage . . . and take your calling me racist and suck on it.

How about no. I'm going to speak MY mind. You can speak yours.

Holy crap . . . did you even understand what I said?

And you guys constantly bitch about anti-white racism and culture war crap anyway.

Huh? Way to do exactly what you're railing against in this thread . . .

Holy crap . . . did you even understand what I said?

Huh? Way to do exactly what you're railing against in this thread . . .
We fundamentally disagree. Fair enough. Let's move on...

PS - Talking about stereotypes is one thing. I'm not the most PC person in the world, believe it or not. Those people were talking about genocide in some comments. Completely different thing.

Growing up in Boston in the 80s and 90s, people said all types of crazy shit. You can tell the difference between something that's non PC vs something that's hateful. One time when we were playing basketball, there were 3 white guys and 1 black guy playing against 3 black guys and 1 white guy. Some white guy made a joking comment about it was 3 wiggas and a ninja vs 3 ninjas and a wigga, except he said the real word (that I can't write here).

EVERYBODY laughed and had no problem with it and we were a big mixture of black or white or both. But I did have a problem when one of my white teammates from the AAU team I played on called me a porch monkey and dropped the N-bomb on me. I'm no snowflake, but I do have a problem with people who truly hate.

Last edited:
I never specified "all black people" you idiot. YOU did. I said PEOPLE.

Only a complete an utter fool with an agenda to perpetuate racial issues would take that angle. @MicroBrew and @spacegnome included.

It's like you douchebags just purposefully get selective with your virtue signaling outrage . . . and take your calling me racist and suck on it.
>Thread about comments under a video which dehumanize black people
>Black people = generalization
>"Folks who don't want to be dehumanized shouldn't do things that make it easy to question their humanity." = "Those who are dehumanized (= black people in general) but do not want to be, should not do things that make it easy to question their humanity."
>Thus implying that black people in general do things that "make it easy to question their humanity."

It's at best a very, very poor choice of words on your side (to put it diplomatically), but probably a racist statement.
{<shrug}

>Thread about comments under a video which dehumanize black people
>Black people = generalization
>"Folks who don't want to be dehumanized shouldn't do things that make it easy to question their humanity." = "Those who are dehumanized (= black people in general) but do not want to be, should not do things that make it easy to question their humanity."
>Thus implying that black people in general do things that "make it easy to question their humanity."

It's at best a very, very poor choice of words on your side (to put it diplomatically), but probably a racist statement.
{<shrug}

Listen . . . if I had wanted to get specific and apply that comment to black people I would've said as much. I didn't. So again, you are the one making it a racist statement. NOT me. You inferring something to support your side and/or your agenda is on YOU. I didn't imply anything of the sort.

Why bother with diplomacy at this point? You've already called me a racist . . . I mean, you already think it's probably a racist statement . . . so it has to be one . . . right?

The internet exists for everybody. Unfortunatly that includes absoloute dogshit humans from every walk of life . Trust me , if CNN allowed comments you'd see leftys cheering the death of Republicans or white people or whatever they're told to hate before they log on.
CNN is white people. Do you think the streets of Compton control it?

Fox is constantly telling viewers that Democrats are evil and actively trying to destroy the country. It's not just liberal ideas that are bad, they're bad people.

Shapiro sells mugs that say "liberal tears" while saying the left demonizes them.

For more than a century any progressive measure promoted to reduce racism has been called racist against white people.
Reminds me of when trump said that his critics were "human scum."

#moderndaypresidential

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back