• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Wow... the racism on the Fox News website is crazy

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I normally don't make War Room threads or even participate here much, but this is kind of nuts. I'm a democrat, but I like to get opinions on all sides and actually go to Fox News to see there take quite often. So, I was on Fox News seeing how they reacted to Biden's disaster on Afganistan, and there was an article about a women being groped in NYC:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-woman-fights-off-groper-attack-camera

And, the comments section is just crazy to me:

racist1.jpg

racist2.jpg

racist3.jpg

That was a just a few screen grabs. I'm guessing about half the comments or more are like this which is pretty shocking to me.

How is pointing out one group of people commit commit a disproportionate amount of crime racist? Sounds like something we should know for safety reasons.

Do they sound like they're just pointing something out?

Also, the premise of your post here is a little more nuanced then you're making it, of course.

How is pointing out one group of people commit commit a disproportionate amount of crime racist? Sounds like something we should know for safety reasons.
camron.gif

Yeah, they're just pointing it out, not dehumanizing people by calling them animals or calling for group punishment and genocide or anything like that.

Meanwhile not allowing black and brown people into businesses because they don't have a mediocre vaccine is totally not racist.

Mediocre?

It's actually the biggest and best vaccine ever. People are talking about it. Developed by President Trump's operation warp speed. It's huge.

I normally don't make War Room threads or even participate here much, but this is kind of nuts. I'm a democrat, but I like to get opinions on all sides and actually go to Fox News to see there take quite often. So, I was on Fox News seeing how they reacted to Biden's disaster on Afganistan, and there was an article about a women being groped in NYC:

racist1.jpg

racist2.jpg

racist3.jpg

That was a just a few screen grabs. I'm guessing about half the comments or more are like this which is pretty shocking to me.
<BidenShutIt><BidenShutIt>

Hey kiddo. In case you didn't know these are 99% guaranteed to be Jussie Smollet's or just one leftist making up 16 accounts to fool little soy children into believing a false narrative.

It works well on brainwashed TDS cucks.

Some dude walked by a woman randomly to jam his hand up her ass, then beat the shit out of her for fighting back, and what's "crazy" to you is salty language in the internet comment section? Honk.

<{walkerwhut}>

You see anti white racism on WorldStarHipHop and Jezabel etc. Also youtube black videos against whites

To me what is more shocking is how people still deny that Tuckers "western civlization" thing isnt a cover for white nationalism
The big difference is that on World Star, the other side isn't taking the time to make up fake accounts and write those comments.

racist1.jpg

racist2.jpg

racist3.jpg

How on fucking earth are you surprised by that?

Fox News is the fucking worst.

The fact that they allow comments is actually pretty commendable. CNN doesn't.

Unfortunately, allowing comments means that people have to exhibit enough critical thought to separate the anonymous internet commenters from the publisher whose site they've commented on.
Some struggle to do so.

Last edited:
Back