wow, Marlon Sandro with very harsh words towards the UFC after yesterday's fight!

LIke it or NOT, to whine, complain & come up with any excuse after signing & agreeing to a fight is being a sore loser...U don't want the fight, U have an injury, an illness, don't fukin' sign...If it happens within days of the fight - call off! Don't fight, and then whine about it afterwards. IMO that makes U look like a bigger loser, & a whining, coward!

are you aware this is Marlon Sandro speaking and not Bar

Then dont take the fight.

Nothing worse than taking fights then complaining about it after, grow a sack. If you are hurt dont accept it, if you step into that cage you lose the right to make excuses if you lose imo.

Agree - & it's NOT Just Brazilian Fighters - whiners/ sore losers are everywhere, every Nationality!

That excuse doesn't hold any weight as TJ took the fight with the same prep time. TJ was originally supposed to face Mizugaki in a 3 round fight. Its also funny that I didn't hear anyone complaining about injuries when he was going to be fighting raphael.

His point was they wanted him to fight too soon, nothing with the UFC somehow making TJ dominate. I don't know where you read that. He is with the team and has some sort of understanding of this, we don't. Maybe Barao felt it was too early but had to take the fight.

He's had 3 title fights in 8 months

never heard of this jobber

He's an old man and a decision machine at Bellator with as much marketability ay Barao.

He's been in a few tournaments and never got close to getting the title. He's also terribly boring to watch and a sore loser.

LIke it or NOT, to whine, complain & come up with any excuse after signing & agreeing to a fight is being a sore loser...U don't want the fight, U have an injury, an illness, don't fukin' sign...If it happens within days of the fight - call off! Don't fight, and then whine about it afterwards. IMO that makes U look like a bigger loser, & a whining, coward!

Yah

His point was they wanted him to fight too soon, nothing with the UFC somehow making TJ dominate. I don't know where you read that. He is with the team and has some sort of understanding of this, we don't. Maybe Barao felt it was too early but had to take the fight.

He's had 3 title fights in 8 months

The Faber fight was nearly 2 months ago and lasted 3 minutes. The UFC is a business not every champ is gonna get 6 months to prepare like Aldo.

On the Countdown show Barao was saying he was in much better shape then he was for his last fight.

While I dont like Barao by any means, this is a valid point... any of the UFC poster-boy title holders get to fight once a year, maybe once every 8 months... not 3 times in 8 months. Even if he would agree to it, the UFC and his management should be looking out for his best interests and not letting him sign on for so many fights.

I think that from that Faber fight start of Feb

and, believe me, if someone in the team knows what's going on, that is Marlon. of course he was very upset while saying all of this, but he clearly knows stuff we don't.

Who the hell cares. It's been stated countless times no fighter is a 100% going into the octagon. If Barao had any serious lingering issues during his camp than he should have withdrawn from the fight. Plain and simple.

The second you step into that cage you forfeit every right to use that as an excuse. Sandro just needs to shut up because he isn't doing his buddy any favors.

It's not clear at all to be honest.

how come? he states clearly twice that the UFC (or Dana, idk, becaus he said 'that SOB') forced him to fight on this date after needing more time to recover, etc... his message is clear. He knows stuff that we don't... maybe the team wanted to fight later in the year because of *who knows what* and they didn't let them?

Remember when the UFC asked Jon Jones to fight Machida when Jon wanted to take the holidays off with his family? And he accepted the fight and just won?

That was pretty cool, I thought.

haha i love it when brazilian fighters loose, they are all sore losers and sooner we can get rid of them from the ufc the better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back