wow, Marlon Sandro with very harsh words towards the UFC after yesterday's fight!

godfather-offer2.jpg

how come? he states clearly twice that the UFC (or Dana, idk, becaus he said 'that SOB') forced him to fight on this date after needing more time to recover, etc... his message is clear. He knows stuff that we don't... maybe the team wanted to fight later in the year because of *who knows what* and they didn't let them?

He needed more time to recover from what? Nearly four months isn't enough after beating your opponent in like two minutes? The info is lacking.

Who the hell cares. It's been stated countless times no fighter is a 100% going into the octagon. If Barao had any serious lingering issues during his camp than he should have withdrawn from the fight. Plain and simple.

The second you step into that cage you forfeit every right to use that as an excuse. Sandro just needs to shut up because he isn't doing his buddy any favors.

Agree....I stated the same thing & all the butthurt Barao fans jumped me...Once u sign, & step into that cage - NO Fukin' Excuses from the fighter OR his camp!:icon_chee

And here come the legendary Brazilian excuses. Yeah, we know guys never lost
the fight fairly, it's other things' faults like staph infection, short-noticed fight, rib's injury,
being old, being too inexperienced, being too cocky, too much training, not enough training,...

Remember when the UFC asked Jon Jones to fight Machida when Jon wanted to take the holidays off with his family? And he accepted the fight and just won?

That was pretty cool, I thought.
You really want the counter argument to that? Or should we leave Chael P Sonnen out of this one.

He needed more time to recover from what? Nearly four months isn't enough after beating your opponent in like two minutes? The info is lacking.

well, when he says 'I'm not going to comment more on this because I'm going to end up saying things that I know but shouldn't say..' ... maybe the key is there.

Sandro was living a successful state-side career vicariously through Renan apparently. He's upset that was taken from him.

And here come the legendary Brazilian excuses. Yeah, we know guys never lost
the fight fairly, it's other things' faults like staph infection, short-noticed fight, rib's injury,
being old, being too inexperienced, being too cocky, too much training, not enough training,...

You wanna get into the creative, elaborate and hilarious excuses and conspiracy theories US fighters make???

well, when he says 'I'm not going to comment more on this because I'm going to end up saying things that I know but shouldn't say..' ... maybe the key is there.

Well maybe he shouldn't talk at all then from the start before just looking silly...

You really want the counter argument to that? Or should we leave Chael P Sonnen out of this one.

Even if you want to use that (which is fine and your prerogative, mind you), Jones still fought like a month later. It's not like Jones turned it down because he was "tired" or "didn't recover", he turned Chael down because he didn't see him as a worthy contender. Apples and oranges here, sir.

Did anyone happen to snap the picture of Zuffa holding the gun to Barrao's head to take the fight ?
Certainly TMZ must have caught it.

Only because Zuffa is too slick to let pictures get out. UFC 173 was an inside job!

We are in 2014 no one is forced to fight...

very true. if barao felt 2 months wasn't sufficient time to recover and prepare for his fight against tj, barao has the option to ask for more time and defer the fight to a later date. barao lost and it wasn't even a close fight.

Agree....I stated the same thing & all the butthurt Barao fans jumped me...Once u sign, & step into that cage - NO Fukin' Excuses from the fighter OR his camp!:icon_chee

Bar

Sour grapes. He looked a bit off, but it's the fight game fuck it. Fighters fight injured all the time.

lol at prejudice in this thread

a bunch of posts saying "Brazilians"

I know admins in this site are bafooning retards that let blatant xenophobia and racism go on, but if it continue, i may take legal action with this website

I thought Barao kinda looked off aswell, but Tj was just the better fighter.
Barao looked confused by TJs movement and striking from the first fucking second of the fight! Which is still kinda unbelievable lol.

I agree. It's like very time BJ loses guys go, "He didn't look like BJ out there." Yeah, because we're used to seeing BJ win.

im sorry but the way TJ looked last night...he would have beaten any version of renan. you could have given rb a year to train and i think tj still would have won if he performed like he did yesterday. just to athletic and fast

lol at prejudice in this thread

a bunch of posts saying "Brazilians"

I know admins in this site are bafooning retards that let blatant xenophobia and racism go on, but if it continue, i may take legal action with this website

HAhaha. Good luck buddy.

Back