wow, Marlon Sandro with very harsh words towards the UFC after yesterday's fight!

MMABr

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He posted this on his instagram page:
http://instagram.com/p/oaD9tWA2Se/

His translation to english is horrible (I think he used google translate lol), but I will do my best to give an accurate translation of his words:

I'm sure you are going to come back stronger brother. I'll do whatever it takes to help you recover what is yours. What a joke that they screw you this way and did this to you, you just defended the belt and they didn't even give you time to rest and forced you to fight! Bunch of b*stards, that is injustice but know God doesn't sleep and we are going to come back stronger!

He further posted this:
That son of a b*tch (referring to Dana I would believe) forced the kid to fight! He didn't even have 2 months to recover and train. what does that sob want? Sorry everyone but I'm not going to comment more about this because I'm going to be even more angry and end up saying things that I know and I shouldn't say...

Very interesting... he is quite obviously upset but his words may hold some truth for sure. He is the main sparring partner of both Bar

Last edited:
lol.

Brazillians.

I thought Barao kinda looked off aswell, but Tj was just the better fighter.
Barao looked confused by TJs movement and striking from the first fucking second of the fight! Which is still kinda unbelievable lol.

Barao accepted the fight with almost 2 months to prepare. TJ went from a 3 rounder with a guy who swings for the fences to a 5 round fight with arguably the best fighter in the world before last night.

They both took risks. It just paid off for TJ.

lol.

Brazillians.

of course he is butthurt, they are very close friends and NU is like a family.

regardless, I think he knows some stuff that we don't about the agreement for this fight... seems like he wants to say more but doesn't.

Are these guys seriously that delusional?

Dillashaw took it to Barao, obviously this one fight isn't indicative of how the rematch can go, as I would expect Barao to have a very good chance to win in a rematch with good game planning and watching some tape of the loss, however... To think that the UFC somehow made Dillashaw dominate Barao last night is just straight up delusional and idiotic.

The butt hurt of these guys is beyond funny, it's sickening.

lol.

Brazillians.

I love Brazilians. Exciting fighters, very passionate. But I will say, they never seem to believe they deserved to lose a decision.

So he's upset about the quick turnaround from the Faber fight? Unless Barao was hurt or something there's really no rationale behind getting mad. Barao accepted it though. Awful excuse.

Seems he is referring to the eye poke where Barao didn't get a break.

Sorry marlon, Barao was out on his feet well before that happened.

TJ took that belt decisively. There was nothing "off" about Barao, he simply had no answer for TJ's footwork. Even then, Barao agreed to the quick turn around so own up to it.

So he's upset about the quick turnaround from the Faber fight? Unless Barao was hurt or something there's really no rationale behind getting mad. Barao accepted it though. Awful excuse.

Knowing Brazilians, I'm sure a mysterious injury or illness Barao had that we didn't know about will magically surface within the next couple weeks.

1236863398_sam_jackson_funny_face.gif

Must be hard seeing a friend get the shit beat out of them.

And the 2014 Royce Gracie Award for excuse making after a loss goes to...

Seems he is referring to the eye poke where Barao didn't get a break.

Sorry marlon, Barao was out on his feet well before that happened.

Dude, this is the UFC.. Didn't you know eye poking is legal?

Ask Jon Jones.

lol.

Brazillians.

IMO One of them should write a "Help Book" on: "The Art of Silly & Frivolous Excuses!" Probably be a Best Seller among Brazilian Cage Fighters! :icon_chee

Brazilians are very passionated and they believe so much in themself and when they lose they can't accept it so they try to find a reason to why they lose, there are ofcourse some exceptions like Shogun and I dont remember Wanderlei making any exucses.

Are these guys seriously that delusional?

Dillashaw took it to Barao, obviously this one fight isn't indicative of how the rematch can go, as I would expect Barao to have a very good chance to win in a rematch with good game planning and watching some tape of the loss, however... To think that the UFC somehow made Dillashaw dominate Barao last night is just straight up delusional and idiotic.

The butt hurt of these guys is beyond funny, it's sickening.

His point was they wanted him to fight too soon, nothing with the UFC somehow making TJ dominate. I don't know where you read that. He is with the team and has some sort of understanding of this, we don't. Maybe Barao felt it was too early but had to take the fight.

He's had 3 title fights in 8 months

Back