wow, Marlon Sandro with very harsh words towards the UFC after yesterday's fight!

I know admins in this site are bafooning retards that let blatant xenophobia and racism go on, but if it continue, i may take legal action with this website

Hahahahahahahahah lmao lol! Oh man lmao! Are you freaking new to the internet or something lol? This is easily the dumbest shit I've read on Sherdog since 2006 lol.

How do these people not understand that they're both taking the exact same risk with the same amount of preparation for the fight? :rolleyes:

lol at prejudice in this thread

a bunch of posts saying "Brazilians"

I know admins in this site are bafooning retards that let blatant xenophobia and racism go on, but if it continue, i may take legal action with this website

lol

You wanna get into the creative, elaborate and hilarious excuses and conspiracy theories US fighters make???

Are you Canadian or Brazilian? Don't get to the same low you used to be at after Anderson got knocked out and you went full
retard all over the forum.

How do these people not understand that they're both taking the exact same risk with the same amount of preparation for the fight? :rolleyes:

TJ had an extra two weeks (since he fought in mid Jan). Those things are like extra lives in a video game.

You just went full retard son.

now that i think of it.....

3 defenses in 8 months does seem a little weird.

LIke it or NOT, to whine, complain & come up with any excuse after signing & agreeing to a fight is being a sore loser...U don't want the fight, U have an injury, an illness, don't fukin' sign...If it happens within days of the fight - call off! Don't fight, and then whine about it afterwards. IMO that makes U look like a bigger loser, & a whining, coward!

What a retarded thing to say. You're essentially calling +50% of the fighters cowards. Why don't you take a step in the ring, big guy? FUcking keyboardwarriors..

lmao @ taking legal action.
And prejudice.
"an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge "
There sure are grounds & sufficient knowledge to make those comments...
Learn the meaning of racism. Who is showing fear of Brazilians? Learn the meaning of the words you are attempting to use.

TJ had an extra two weeks (since he fought in mid Jan). Those things are like extra lives in a video game.

Faber took the Barao fight on short notice and got his ass kicked and Barao did a little dance after winning. Looked like he was quite happy with everything considering the short notice.

How did Dillashaw get a 2-week heads up on fighting Barao. I don't understand.

lets just say 'very unusual'...

So this is the game now? The UFC is biased against Renan Barao and set him up to fail. Since "very unusual" implies some sort of bias.

They do this to all new champions. It's sort of how they establish them. Quick rapid succession fights in the public eye. The problem is most guys get dinged up before they get to that point.

His point was they wanted him to fight too soon, nothing with the UFC somehow making TJ dominate. I don't know where you read that. He is with the team and has some sort of understanding of this, we don't. Maybe Barao felt it was too early but had to take the fight.

He's had 3 title fights in 8 months

Forced him to fight, who would do such a thing.

Faber took the Barao fight on short notice and got his ass kicked and Barao did a little dance after winning. Looked like he was quite happy with everything considering the short notice.

How did Dillashaw get a 2-week heads up on fighting Barao. I don't understand.

I was being amazingly sarcastic. I guess nobody picked up on it.

Dillishaw fought in October, Jan and then May.

Barao fought in September, Feb and then May.

They were pretty much on equal planes of existence in terms of time and preparation for a fight.

lets just say 'very unusual'...

Ronda is about to defend 3 times in 6 months and 8 days. Both finish their last opponents really fast.
I know you are Brazilian but please stop, Barao doesn't make excuses
no need for you to make some for him.

So this is the game now? The UFC is biased against Renan Barao and set him up to fail. Since "very unusual" implies some sort of bias.

They do this to all new champions. It's sort of how they establish them. Quick rapid succession fights in the public eye. The problem is most guys get dinged up before they get to that point.

I'm just saying it is unusual, because guess what? IT IS. You don't see that from other champs... Never said the UFC was biased against him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back