Elections Wow, according to Kamala Harris, TDS is actually a real thing, but therapy might help

Trump got beat convincingly by Hillary in all 3 debates, how is he going to beat Kamala Harris?

No, no she did not. Neither of those regnant buffoons said anything of import. They both engaged in petty insults like monkeys throwing feces, and lined the performances with bullshit buzzwords. Those were not debates, they were mere rhetorical exhibitions, and among the most pathetic in modern American history.

I think the guy who even manages to lie about his fathers birthplace needs the help not us.

Trump needs treatment for Trump Derangement Syndrome?

{<huh}

Oh wait, you have TDS... why am I conversing with a zombie?

Last edited:
I would like the author to elaborate on what the act of nurturing Trump looks like.
BQtloO0.gif

Last edited:
Kamala is a bitter, pseudo intellectual, racist moron, who is being championed by the left only because of her race and gender.

She should be ashamed of herself for implying ICE officers are similar to the KKK. What a deeply idiotic thing to imply and say to an officers face. Talk about dividing party lines with delusional, straw man rhetoric.

Not to mention how she is playing dumb and refusing to criticize Jesse Smollet for his fake hate crime when she was quick to make a national outcry when news of it had just broke.

She’s just as guilty of pandering to her bases race as Trump is. Only she’ll get a pass because blacks are minorities.

Had she been born white, she’d be a racist.

Seems like an odd tact to take, but here we are.

Cliffs:
She and others (according to her) have been experiencing symptoms that include talking to and sometimes even yelling at inanimate objects. She claims this has forced her and others to seek therapy, both individually and as a group.

Kamala Harris spoke to the Human Rights Campaign LA fundraising dinner Sunday night, where she opened up about some of the stress she feels with President Trump in the White House.

“We are in the midst of a whole situation. This is an inflection point in the history of our country, and I think we all know that. This is a moment in time that is causing each of us, individually and collectively, to look in the mirror and ask a question: Who are we?”

“These last two years and some months have certainly caused a lot of us to start speaking to an inanimate object called a television,” Harris said, drawing laughter from the crowd. “And to shout at that thing. It has caused a lot of us to go through individual and group therapy. It has caused a lot of us to feel a bit of despair, and depression, and anxiety, and fear. And I say don’t let the bad guys win. Don’t let them win when they are spewing hate and trying to divide us.”

Video: https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/kamalas-salty-tears/
Ok.. She's done.

As if mentally ill leftists aren’t already in therapy...

<LikeReally5>

Progressives are mentally unstable

Is normal

Trump got beat convincingly by Hillary in all 3 debates, how is he going to beat Kamala Harris?

Not really true at all. Debate "winners" are a subjective thing and usually people will claim their candidate won no matter what.

With that said, comparing Kamala Harris to Hillary Clinton in terms of debating, it isn't even close. Hillary is a spin master and is an expert at responding to a question at length without actually giving an answer. Kamala Harris is nowhere near as seasoned or skilled. She can play the race card or give great sounding talking point type answers that will get an applause, but she will get toyed with and flattened in a debate with President Trump.

The left is basically a bunch of selfish, mentally ill weirdos who couldn't cut it in a real society, so they have to ruin the one they live in.
You just described hand me down rich libertarians to a tee.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back