Elections Wow, according to Kamala Harris, TDS is actually a real thing, but therapy might help

Well, I am glad kamala and co can laugh about using tds-or trump derangement syndrome, when there are actual disorders that use those letters. TDS testosterone deficiency syndrome is one such meaning for those letters, the other is :

TDS are disorders that meet the following criteria: a history of at least 3 months of neuroleptic exposure; the presence of at least moderate abnormal involuntary movements in one or more body areas, or at least mild movements in two or more body areas; and the absence of other conditions.

Bunch of ducking crybaby idiots. And I hate trump as well, but these people really did lose their shit the last two years-remember the women crying in the streets? Pathetic

How could she ever debate him after admitting this?? He is already in her head to this extent, he will destroy her.

Pretty weird
Trump got beat convincingly by Hillary in all 3 debates, how is he going to beat Kamala Harris?

TDS is actually a real thing
It would help if you explained what TDS stood for:

"Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a neologism that Trump supporters use to describe a reaction to United States President Donald Trump by liberals and Never Trump neoconservatives, who they say respond to Trump's statements and political actions irrationally and with little regard to Trump's actual position or action taken."

This crazy 'bitch' really needs help...

A Psychotherapist Collected 3,000 Dreams About Donald Trump. Some Are Truly Terrifying.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-dreams-martha-crawford_n_5bfea1c0e4b030172fa91293

<TheDonald>
imgur_9CUtI.gif

bpW6Xkd.gif

2016 Democrats:
We'll nominate a WOMAN! With name recognition! We're winning 100%.
Shit

2019 Democrats:
Okay... Listen...The nominee will be a woman... AND she's gonna be brown! This can't go wrong.

Maybe she needs her "safe space" or something

<mma1>

What a sad thing to admit to the public. She is supposed to be a leader and set the example and here she is admitting defeat and crying for attention.

What is she going to do until 2024?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-dreams-martha-crawford_n_5bfea1c0e4b030172fa91293

This proves it. Trump is literally Hitler

She took inspiration from the late journalist Charlotte Beradt, who collected the dreams of people in Nazi Germany in a project titled “The Third Reich of Dreams: Nightmares of a Nation 1933-1939.”

“I was so struck by some of the similarities and divergences between [Beradt’s] dreams and the ones I had been hearing,” said Crawford, who over the course of the next six months collected more than 3,000 dreams from friends and clients and via her blog.

Crawford was unable, she said, to “formally interpret” many of the dreams because she did not know the dreamers “or their particular associations to the symbols.”

EXCEPT

But “dreams of assisting, nurturing or admiring Trump which the dreamer finds very disturbing upon waking” were likely about “fantasizing about avoiding conflict and feelings of impotence” and “surrendering to the pressure, ‘If you can’t beat them, join them’ and escaping the tensions of living through a very troubling era.”

“I think, like my own, these dreams may also serve as cautionary dreams,” she added.

lol how is this a story on a major publication?!!??!?!?

This proves it. Trump is literally Hitler

She took inspiration from the late journalist Charlotte Beradt, who collected the dreams of people in Nazi Germany in a project titled “The Third Reich of Dreams: Nightmares of a Nation 1933-1939.”

“I was so struck by some of the similarities and divergences between [Beradt’s] dreams and the ones I had been hearing,” said Crawford, who over the course of the next six months collected more than 3,000 dreams from friends and clients and via her blog.

Crawford was unable, she said, to “formally interpret” many of the dreams because she did not know the dreamers “or their particular associations to the symbols.”

EXCEPT

But “dreams of assisting, nurturing or admiring Trump which the dreamer finds very disturbing upon waking” were likely about “fantasizing about avoiding conflict and feelings of impotence” and “surrendering to the pressure, ‘If you can’t beat them, join them’ and escaping the tensions of living through a very troubling era.”

“I think, like my own, these dreams may also serve as cautionary dreams,” she added.

lol how is this a story on a major publication?!!??!?!?
I would like the author to elaborate on what the act of nurturing Trump looks like.

She should drop out of the race and seek medical treatment.
Health is more important than power.
Get well soon Kamala.

That isnt an admission that she thinks TDS is real, she is just trying to confirm that her lunacy is legit by trying to get others to agree that the reason for their insanity is real.

How could she ever debate him after admitting this?? He is already in her head to this extent, he will destroy her.

Pretty weird
He will destroy any of them. He fears nothing, I don’t doubt he has a mild form of autism, and that helps him oddly. This will be taught in school, he’s kicking ass, and just getting started

The left has divided its self into a million pieces, no unity, it’s the divided party, and that’s why they will lose 2020
Buh, buh, but I thought diversity was their greatest strength?

Edit: MAGA
tumblr_o8l9jacqpu1vtmeyxo1_250.gif

She's inspired by her favorite album from college
R-403248-1429432676-7095.png.jpg

God what an embarrassing thing to admit. She's basically saying she's mentally unstable and not fit to be potus. Doesn't she realizes that?

And gotta love that she said don't let the bad guys win while accusing the other side of being divisive. It's like she can't hear herself speak.

Back