Elections Wow, according to Kamala Harris, TDS is actually a real thing, but therapy might help

Trump got beat convincingly by Hillary in all 3 debates, how is he going to beat Kamala Harris?
He was poor in the first debate but scored major points in the next two.

The left has divided its self into a million pieces, no unity, it’s the divided party, and that’s why they will lose 2020

There's no doubt that when comparing the American left and right only the right can be counted on to fall in devoted lockstep/goosestep behind a strong arm leader.

He was poor in the first debate but scored major points in the next two.

It was emotional middle school'ers like you who counted those "points" and ended up putting Trump over the top in the election.

FearfulSereneBorer-size_restricted.gif

"We need a POTUS who knows how to bully and sling zingers! Coherent policy proposals are a secondary concern."

It was emotional middle school'ers like you who counted those "points" and ended up putting Trump over the top in the election.

FearfulSereneBorer-size_restricted.gif

"We need a POTUS who knows how to bully and sling zingers! Coherent policy proposals are a secondary concern."
Settle down.

No more of a thing than KDS.

Half of America went apeshit over Kaepernick taking a knee during a song. And you could argue that is quite a bit less unamerican than some of the things done by the president.

Jokes on you guys, I was schizophrenic and yelling at the television BEFORE Trump was elected! So there!!

No more of a thing than KDS.

Half of America went apeshit over Kaepernick taking a knee during a song. And you could argue that is quite a bit less unamerican than some of the things done by the president.
Most people laugh at Kap because he’s an attention seeking loser who never accomplished anything. A privileged baby pretending to be oppressed.

People foam at the mouth over Trump, end friendships/relationships over someone supporting him.

They believe Alex Jones oops I mean Rachel Maddow for a year spreading fake news and conspiracy just to latch onto the hope of impeachment.

Most people would have preferred that Smollett was actually assaulted by trump supporters just to stick it to trump.

We are talking about very sick weak minded betas.

There's no doubt that when comparing the American left and right only the right can be counted on to fall in devoted lockstep/goosestep behind a strong arm leader.
trump-derangement-syndrome-level-low-moderate-catastrophic-reality-tuesday-submission-msm-40694013.png

Pretty much confirms that she is unfit for the top job.

I sincerely doubt K.H. actually was screaming at the television.

Sounds like hyperbole used to establish understanding and trust between politician and public.

I know Trump is pretty offensive to the senses but I think the biggest reason people are still licking their wounds is because the discrepancy between expectations and results was so vast. Like Ronda Rousey expecting to go in and strong-arm Holly Holm. Clinton was supposed to win, and people foolishly viewed the Hillary campaign as the embodiment of freedom and rights for women. Pretty two-dimensional.

We live in a society in which not looking stupid is the most important thing, something for which everything else is sacrificed. Money, time and I guess sanity.

Seems like an odd tact to take, but here we are.

Cliffs:
She and others (according to her) have been experiencing symptoms that include talking to and sometimes even yelling at inanimate objects. She claims this has forced her and others to seek therapy, both individually and as a group.

Kamala Harris spoke to the Human Rights Campaign LA fundraising dinner Sunday night, where she opened up about some of the stress she feels with President Trump in the White House.

“We are in the midst of a whole situation. This is an inflection point in the history of our country, and I think we all know that. This is a moment in time that is causing each of us, individually and collectively, to look in the mirror and ask a question: Who are we?”

“These last two years and some months have certainly caused a lot of us to start speaking to an inanimate object called a television,” Harris said, drawing laughter from the crowd. “And to shout at that thing. It has caused a lot of us to go through individual and group therapy. It has caused a lot of us to feel a bit of despair, and depression, and anxiety, and fear. And I say don’t let the bad guys win. Don’t let them win when they are spewing hate and trying to divide us.”

Video: https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/kamalas-salty-tears/

Yet, if Obama walked in with a Tan suit you would have a meltdown.

The right and the blacks.

Funny you should make such an absurd comment as I heard a black progressive guy on a podcast today talking about how much it pains him to go to black barbershops and hear guys talk about their respect for Trump because "he a G". The black community is all over the fucking map politically. It's just that a majority of them never vote.

Funny you should make such an absurd comment as I heard a black progressive guy on a podcast today talking about how much it pains him to go to black barbershops and hear guys talk about their respect for Trump because "he a G". The black community is all over the fucking map politically. It's just that a majority of them never vote.
Cool anectode buddy, would be a shame if someone were to post actual voting patterns.
iu

No, not at all Hitler

Just not divided, a unified party, that agrees to disagree about certain things, not outright consuming ones tail, like the current Dems

Just not divided, a unified party, that agrees to disagree about certain things, not outright consuming ones tail, like the current Dems

Oh, sure. :rolleyes: How many republicans have cast votes against Trump's agenda in the congress?? (You can't count the dead guy.) Just admit that today's GOP is a monolithic cult in thrall to Dear Leader.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back