Would you like to see Cro Cop back in the UFC

Yes, if he was shown to cut weight and drops down to 205.

It will happen if they offer him enough money. He would be a good fighter to face prospects.

Do I want to see it? Don't really care either way. His losses were becoming comical to me; how he was risking his health for a paycheck. I kept thinking, "what did this guy do with his money?"

Hell fuckingg no

Cro cop is beyond washed up, he should retire before he loses his brain.

It will happen if they offer him enough money. He would be a good fighter to face prospects.

Do I want to see it? Don't really care either way. His losses were becoming comical to me; how he was risking his health for a paycheck. I kept thinking, "what did this guy do with his money?"

He might not have blown it all, but no matter how much money you make you can always stand to make more. I think it's highly unlikely he would ever earn close to the type of money he has as an active fighter in retirement and I am sure he knows that and it's extra motivation.

The fact that he is not even contemplating retirement is sort of disturbing. Guess we have to see him get wiped out before anyone else brings it up again.

Last edited:
Nope. He got blasted even in his prime. Imagine him now....good god.

Hell yes. I would like CC to make a run for the title, and KO every fool who stands in his way.

I am not sure Cro Cop couple beat any heavyweight in the UFC right now.

He's one of the fighters that got me into MMA but no. I would like him to retire.

Everyone deserves one last run or chance. If Robbie can do it (not saying CC would become champ or anything) don't really see why he shouldn't be given the chance if he wants it. Not like Heavy is deep and he's on a decent streak.

10513699_530307043764302_2038917519_a.jpg

War CC!!

Absolutely not.

Was never impressed by a single performance he's had in the cage.

It's amazing how everyone forgets how he bitched out in the JDS fight.

Back