Would you like to see Cro Cop back in the UFC

They should give him a title shot, it's the only thing that makes sense

Ugh. The way his right leg is resting when he crumbles... Gets me everytime. *shudders*

CroCop is just not going to perform well in the UFC due to cage, far travel, age, etc.

Not a chance for him to fight in the UFC. He should retire from MMA or keep fighting in smaller organizations. I think he can do much more in kickboxing now.

I want the rematch between Mirko and Kongo.

The win over Ishii means next to nothing. He'll probably just rematch Fujita in Japan at whatever the next IGF event is.

Na, let him continue to have some success at the end of his career.

WAR CROCOP!!!

He struggled to put away Satoshi Ishii, a slightly better than mediocre fighter with no knockout wins on his record and who really should be fighting one weight class below. So, no, Cro Cop is meant to ride out the rest of his career in a ring against middling competition.

fedor polished off ishii like he was nuttin

mirko was like going life or death with this dude who isnt even a striker

Cro cop should fight cans in lower orgs from here on out if he still needs the money. Other than that, he is done.

i agree he is way past his prime, but he has improved as of late and would destroy abu schaubi

You really think he is getting better? Seriously? You want to provide evidence how he has improved as of late?

I doubt Cro-Cop has and desire to come back to the UFC in any case. Nothing to gain by doing so.

I'd be fine with him fighting in Bellator, maybe a Kongo rematch or a fight with Ryan Martinez, someone like that. Too bad Mighty Mo's gone from there.

I don't need to see him get killed in the octagon again. As others have said, they are not just going to sign a guy with his name and have him fight no names. They would try and put him in big fights and even the middle tier heavyweights are far better than him these days.

Maybe some showcase fights in Bellator, but I don't he would want to fight for an American MMA org that isn't the UFC.

I don't think he should be fighting anymore anyway but I think it's easy to get hooked on the money / life and not move on to the next phase like maybe he should.

Nope. Love him to death, but no.
I'd rather see him in in One FC.

Not really. Cro Cop is a good man but he's just too old at this point. I wouldn't want to see him get beat up by buttheads like Schaub again.

Back