Would you like to see Cro Cop back in the UFC

I'm a big fan but he's done. He had a great career and has nothing else to prove.

I hate to say this but CC's UFC run is the strongest argument for Pride and Fedor haters. When you look less than impressive against a LHW (!) who comes in on short notice and weighs 217 and is generally not considered the most dominant fighter (Perosh), then you are probably just not a very good HW. Getting ktfo by Schaub doesn't help either. So no, I don't want to see CC in the UFC again, he is just not a very good fighter.

I'm as big of a CroCop fan as anyone but God no. He is 40 and surely must be up there with most fights on the active fighter list. And it really shows, he is so slow you sometimes wonder if it's a slow motion replay.

Yes. He moves the needle.

After another win for him today by head kick

61029819-cro-cop.jpg

He's won 3 of his last 4 fights, well 2 are against Ishii

But I'd love to see him back fighting in the U.S

please no Gonzaga Gifs :)

Why do you want to see Mirko hurt so bad? He's done dude....

When Schaub does that to you and makes it look easy, well thats a sign of something.

never paid much attention to that but the gif slow mo why did he drop his guard just as schaub loaded up schaub telegraphed the punch so cc decided to drop hands and throw half ass leg kick no good at all

It depends on the matchmaking.

Arlovski has been ko'd a million times yet seems to be inching towards contention.

I would like Cro-cop vs. Arlovski... or Nogueira since he wants one or two more before hanging it up.

Love Cro Cop, but he just doesn't have what it takes to compete in the UFC. It was bad for him when he came, and it would be worse now at this age.

Mir vs Cro Cop still haunts me. Mirko had his days as one of the dominant heavyweights, but he can't compete at UFC level anymore.

love CroCop and blessed to watch him fight during his prime and the golden years of mma (Pride era) but no thanks : Loss, Oleksiy Oliynyk, Submission (scarf-hold headlock), November 8, 2013

CC said he is signing with a major org... UFC maybe, but I think Bellator since Coker was at his last fight.

Im sure it haunts him he did so badly in UFC, I could see him avenging Schaub, Mir and Nelson... they are all fights he really should have won and I would back him to Stomp Nog pretty easily in another fight....

AA vs CC is one for the fans too and he is on enough of a winning streak to diserve back... I just dont know if I could bare to see him take another loss to a fighter he wouldnt have broken a sweat against in his prime.

He really left moving to 205lbs too late IMO.

Im sure it haunts him he did so badly in UFC, I could see him avenging Schaub, Mir and Nelson... they are all fights he really should have won and I would back him to Stomp Nog pretty easily in another fight....

How can you say he should have won those fights? He was finished in all three and I suspect the same thing would happen again only worse.

I have no doubt Coker and Viacom will sign everyone they can this year.

Offers will be made to Cro Cop, Carano, Lesnar, Le, Fedor, etc. Anyone that was a star in the UFC or elsewhere, they are going to try to get.

I wouldn't have a problem with Cro Cop going to Bellator. I think he could make a decent run there. He'll always be one of my favorite fighters but I've long since given up on being emotionally invested in his fights. If he wins, great. If he loses, I expect it. If he wants to keep fighting, I'll support him and watch.

I just don't see the point

love CroCop and blessed to watch him fight during his prime and the golden years of mma (Pride era) but no thanks : Loss, Oleksiy Oliynyk, Submission (scarf-hold headlock), November 8, 2013

Or as Jon Jones said it

Yeah I would, they have some shitty fighters signed right now, I'd love to see him make a comeback and fight AA!!!

Back