NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
After another win for him today by head kick

61029819-cro-cop.jpg

He's won 3 of his last 4 fights, well 2 are against Ishii

But I'd love to see him back fighting in the U.S

please no Gonzaga Gifs :)

it'd be fun to see him lose again, but no.

To be honest, I was always confused by how much people wanted to keep seeing him in the UFC after the Eddie Sanchez fight.

That was when CC started looking terrible.

Problem is, the UFC is going to match him up against top guys because he's such a huge name, and he's going to lose most of those fights. He can do well in the smaller promotions fighting guys who are #30-100, but he'd end up getting cut again if he came back to the UFC.

A 40 year old fighter who has 75 fights in kickboxing and MMA under his belt, who has been TKO'd or KO'd 9 times.

He's about 10 years removed from his prime. No thanks.

Cro Cop is my favorite fighter but I don't know, man. He looked quite bad up until the last flurry. Got laid on, looked slow and heavy. I don't think his knees will ever be the same.

For now, the only fighter I can handle being a fan of despite knowing they could be brutally KO'd at any moment and crush my soul in the process is Overeem.

The Legendary Mirko Cro Cop got his temps clipped by Brendan Schaub and was knocked out cold.

Dana would pay him peanuts for high risk fights vs him fighting cans for a decent paycheck in Japan.

Mirko isn't fighting for pride these days.

After that abysmal return on investment the first time around, Dana wouldn't even come close to paying him a million dollar contract again.

I have found UFC Cro Cop fights to be mildly depressing, so no.

holy fucking shite I did not know it was THIS brutal..

This is even more brutal than Gonzaga's high kick.. Because he literally face planted after a fucking punch !!!!

Schaub is one bad motherfucker !!! ;D

Brendan Schaub would no longer contemplate his career if CC ever came back to fight. That second punch after CC was limp on the ground makes me want to see Schaub back in there, to lose more. I mean JDS vs Schaub is a fight I would love to see. One last real run at the belt!

As a fan who got serious into MMA bc of Crocops OWGP run in 06.. I can't bear to see him get KO by Schaub or Mir again.. He will always be my fav fighter.. But if he ends his career on a high note beating up non ranked fighters.. I'm fine with this.

I for one DO NOT want to see him back in the UFC

I always wanted to see Barnett get another crack at CC to even the score. But not now, not against this version of CC...

The only 2 fighters currently on the UFC roster now, that I would even entertain the idea of watching CC fight, would be Nog or Arlovski.

Nog rematch in Japan would have some sentimental value. Or if the UFC is making it's debut in Croatia and needs a headliner to draw out the locals, CC vs AA would be more than serviceable...

Other than that, I'm fine with him crushing cans in Japan, or just quietly fading into the distance.

Back