Would you like to see Cro Cop back in the UFC

No, he should have retired against Sefo like he was supposed to. If he needs to make some money by fighting some lower tier guys in Japan then fair enough, but he's taken far too much damage over the years and needs to know when to hang 'em up.

Mirko is my favourite MMA Fighter, but he can't compete anymore with the top guys.

But a fight with Big Nog or another legend like Aerts in Glory as the end of both of their legacies would be something interesting.

cro cop is so much past his prime that he would not even make to ufc anymore. or maybe fight against cm punk would make sense

Cro Cop vs. Del Rio rematch in Mexico would be a huge fight, and yes, I'd love to see it. Sign them both immediately, Dana.

He has given so much to MMA that I do/would hate to see him being beaten so easily and so often - now that he has moved into the 'winter of his career' I would like to see Mirko move across to coaching.

The fan in me would love to see him in the UFC again; the rational part of me says absolutely not -- no need for him to take further damage that competition on that level would bring.

CroCop is making more money in IGF as a champ, then he would make in UFC.. it's all about money now.

you guys all sound like a bunch of Dana White talking about Mark Hunt.

the rumor for the first ishii fight was if Crocop won he would be fighting for UFC and Croatia in 2015. I'm pretty sure that was confirmed by his then the manager who parted ways with Crocop ask for the first ishii fight. but then I saw these new videos of Crocop laying in bed telling stories and it looks like the same tall skinny guy that I thought it was his manager in the first place...

he just one with a left head kick so I would think that would increase his chances, if HE wants to.

I expect Bellator. Scott Coker said he is going after all the big names. He was just in Japan to talk to fade or and I'm sure you talked to Cro Cop

the rumor for the first ishii fight was if Crocop won he would be fighting for UFC and Croatia in 2015. I'm pretty sure that was confirmed by his then the manager who parted ways with Crocop ask for the first ishii fight. but then I saw these new videos of Crocop laying in bed telling stories and it looks like the same tall skinny guy that I thought it was his manager in the first place...

he just one with a left head kick so I would think that would increase his chances, if HE wants to.

I expect Bellator. Scott Coker said he is going after all the big names. He was just in Japan to talk to fade or and I'm sure you talked to Cro Cop

lots of autocorrect in there...

No fKn way.
Unless he's jumped in a time machine and wound his body back at 10 years, no point.

As long as you have one of these:

delorean-time-machine-xl.jpg

certainly.

Not really, cuz Hunt hadn't been KO'd a whole bunch of times, already failed at 2 runs in the UFC and doesn't suffer from involuntary body spasms all the time like CC..

Back