Would you like to see Cro Cop back in the UFC

NO.

his LHK looked quite slow compared to the past,and beating Ishii doesnt really mean anything. I am a huge fan of cro cop but he is just not capable of performing at a high level anymore,and i think hes allready been knocked out enough allready.

brendan-schaub_mirko-crocop.gif

1 reason I hate shaub was that extra shot he did to cro cop at the end, he was lucky big nog was classier then him cause big nog could have smashed him up as well.

7-1 in kickboxing since leaving UFC.

3-1 in mma. one fight was complete joke though. I think it was at igf 1.

I'd be OK with a 1 fight contract when UFC goes to Croatia.

Cro Cop vs. Gonzaga II just to erase the stain of the first or maybe against Big Nog.

Not really, cuz Hunt hadn't been whole bunch of times, already failed at 2 runs in the UFC and doesn't suffer from involuntary body spasms all tyeah what's more he time like CC..

like yes really...

Cro Cop has lost two of his last 12 fights since leaving UFC. 7-1 in kickboxing. 3-1 mma. a lot better than hunts 6 losses in a row and then the loss in his UFC debut...

I really like CroCop and want him to retire right now with this win.

Crocop couldn't even beat Schaub. No thanks.

Crocop was beating shaub. and do you remember that schaub got a point deducted for cheap shots? 2 more minutes in Cro cop would have won that fight by decision. but by posting this, it turns me into a "butt hurt fan boi".

NO.

his LHK looked quite slow compared to the past,and beating Ishii doesnt really mean anything. I am a huge fan of cro cop but he is just not capable of performing at a high level anymore,and i think hes allready been knocked out enough allready.

The LHK seemed fine to me, that brought back memories of him KO'ing guys like Wanderlei Silva and Dos Caras Jr. with grazing shots, and I don't think Ishii is a slouch, but he is certainly not a top fighter either.

But yeah, I would not like to see him in the UFC again if that means suffering knockouts.

Aside from all that, I'm really happy to see him got that LHK once again, I'm a huge fan.

im glad he did it too,but id rather he just retire now,go out with a win.

Crocop was beating shaub. and do you remember that schaub got a point deducted for cheap shots? 2 more minutes in Cro cop would have won that fight by decision. but by posting this, it turns me into a "butt hurt fan boi".

even if he had won,that wasnt exactly a satisfying fight to watch. Even mirko's wins post gonzaga (the few their are) arent pretty and usually against guys who shouldnt be able to lick his shoes,but somehow he struggles against even them.

Well, PRIDE FC made a special rules MMA fight with limited grappling against an MMA opponent from a smaller weightclass just for C.C.!

Why shouldn't the UFC do the same.

Special limited grappling rules UFC MMA intraweight contest:

Cro-Cop vs. Askren in the Octagon 2015!!

Mass suicide here on Sherdog when WW Ben KTFO's Cro-Cop.

Well, PRIDE FC made a special rules MMA fight with limited grappling against an MMA opponent from a smaller weightclass just for C.C.!

Why shouldn't the UFC do the same.

Special limited grappling rules UFC MMA intraweight contest:

Cro-Cop vs. Askren in the Octagon 2015!!

Mass suicide here on Sherdog when WW Ben KTFO's Cro-Cop.

At this point in their respective careers, Askren would be the favorite going in to a fight with Cro Cop.

I think I've never heard that before, when CC was benefited by this rule?

Back