Would you like to see Cro Cop back in the UFC

I'm a fan of CC but no, no, no please don't bring him back to the UFC.

I'm in the belief that not everyone NEEDS to fight in the UFC. If you still have something left, go fight in the different organizations. There is no shame in that. If you love fighting and are still in good health, do that. Just b/c you aren't a top 25 guy in the world doesn't mean you have to automatically hang them up...

Cro cop hasnt knocked anybody out in 5 years and its been 9 years since hes landed that lhk. Past his prime bro, let him get those wins over seas.

He already got KTFO by some of the worst fighters currently in the UFC: Schaub, Mir, Nelson, Gonzo, and Barry let him have that fight. Who else do you wanna see him KTFO by? Rothwell? Roid-less-Reem? The only one I see him having a chance with is Old Nog and Big Foot and I'd give both of them the advantage. CroCop would've been a threat if he hadn't become so gun shy after the Gonzaga fight. The beat downs he suffered after that... well, theres just no coming back from that... I don't think...

Cro cop hasnt knocked anybody out in 5 years and its been 9 years since hes landed that lhk. Past his prime bro, let him get those wins over seas.

8 years. december 2006 he landed on wanderlei. not 9.

the offical ruling on the first ishii fight was a tko.

he landed a high kick twice on Jerrell Miller at glory 18 (no ko).

landed the high kick in the finals of a 2012 K1 Grand Prix which resulted in a standing 8 count. I know I know, it was a shallow talent pool for the Grand Prix but he beat three people in one night. forget the label k 1 Grand Prix. he beat three guys in one night.

do you care to try to rewrite history anymore?

now you can go ahead and discredit all his opponents and say Pat Barry threw the fight and all the rest.

8 years. december 2006 he landed on wanderlei. not 9.

the offical ruling on the first ishii fight was a tko.

he landed a high kick twice on Jerrell Miller at glory 18 (no ko).

landed the high kick in the finals of a 2012 K1 Grand Prix which resulted in a standing 8 count. I know I know, it was a shallow talent pool for the Grand Prix but he beat three people in one night. forget the label k 1 Grand Prix. he beat three guys in one night.

do you care to try to rewrite history anymore?

Excuse my math, 8 years.

And since we are talking about him returning to the UFC , an MMA organization, i only included his mma fights in my statement.

And yes he has a TKO victory over Ishii but the fight was stopped over a cut. I wrote knocked out.

Sure why not.

If he fought at any other weight class I would say no though. He isn't really that much older than the rest of the division. And at heavyweight more than any other division one lucky punch (or likely kick) could end a fight quickly. A fight against Arlovski could be fun.

I would rather see a new, upcoming heavyweight with potential then the same tired heavyweights that have been fighting for what seems like forever.

Of course. Long live Crocop! I would have preferred a solid impact LHK KO like vs. Igor or Aleks or even multiple solid, powerful liverkicks like vs. Wanderlei 1. If he does comeback to UFC or to Bellator, he needs to not fight injured like before. I'd rather he pull out than get KO'd.

No, I don't want to see him back in the UFC, and there are quite a few older fighters I would like to see out of the UFC, really, it's just sad seeing some of these guys getting their brains pummeled into their 40s, especially because I'm not really ever sure if they like fighting that much, or if they need the money that bad, if its the latter, its really just depressing.

Nope. Once upon a time he was a great, he's not any more...and that's fine, but i dont want him to be beat up any more either.

Back