• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would Islam fight Belal?

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Islam often talked about dreaming for the WW title after fighting Poirier and Arman.

He often talks about fighting Leon later on for the belt as if Leon would beat his teamates, Belal.

In the past, Khabib's team are often vocal about not fighting their teamates. How do you guys think this one would play out if Belal gets the belt?

Watched a Belal interview last night and he was asked exactly that question.

Unsurprisingly it was a categoric No. Both guys are friends and on-and-off training partners. I doubt that fight ever happens.

Plus both have business to take care of in their respective divisions anyway.

Makhachev is much bigger than Belal.

Belal is 5'8" at best.

jsak0x6q1fu91.jpg

Screenshot-20240129-043157.png

I'd root for Islam to retire the name :rolleyes:

He would take it very easy on Belal and finish him in the most polite way possible.

Belal would find a way to rub that fight to a decision, I dunno why everyone is saying he'd get finished, they really need to put respect on the decisionator.

Bella is surprisingly short there. I thought he was taller

Watched a Belal interview last night and he was asked exactly that question.

Unsurprisingly it was a categoric No. Both guys are friends and on-and-off training partners. I doubt that fight ever happens.

Plus both have business to take care of in their respective divisions anyway.
Plus very low chance Belal does anything against Leon

It's okay, Belal is not winning the belt so it won't even happen.

Back