Worth going back to the gym on may 1?

Arrogantly talking out your ass for pages and pages, admitting accidentally and otherwise to not understanding absolute basics of the topic, then asking "Well how does it work?"

Haha oh shit what a serious guy! I bet you are an expert in everything that enters popular discussion.

Imagine just shutting the fuck up about stuff you didnt know anything about?

Hold on. You're an American, right? Oh shit, you're not stupid, you're FREE! You unironically tried to "hey what about freedom, pal?" me, as soon as you started getting questioned, dude. Yikes. Any idea how that makes you look?
Wow, someone looks gotten to. I'll read your posts later.

At the end of the day, lots of insecure soft dudes in America fall in love with conspiracies because it lets them pretend they're brave.

This IDIOT from California gets to say "I wish I was wrong about this. My family and I won't get the vaccine!! Whatever the cost!" and feel what he imagines facing a threat feels like.

Guess what dude? You're jousting windmills.

All while his ass enjoys the maximum amount of government protection ever enjoyed by anyone ever in the history of the planet, in California USA in the 21st Century. But you are a brave freedom fighter!

You fucking idiot.

But you yourself said you have a pre-existing condition. You're in the vulnerable population. You should self quarantine or move somewhere beyond the reach of "globalist media" so you don't catch Bill Gates' digital vaccines.

It must be frustrating for you to be the smartest guy in the room speaking to a bunch of unwoke sheeple, huh?
I basically cured myself with a simple diet change and haven't been sick since. 5 doctors couldn't do for me what I discovered for free in the comments section of a youtube video. They're medical professionals, supposedly health experts, and they all recommended the same thing: drugs and pharmaceuticals.

I'll take some snarky comments on a karate forum by naysayers over following the mainstream solution of listening to them like the rest of you. And you want to talk about narcissism and egos here... I'm not special dude. Why was I, a regular guy, with no formal medical education or training able to effectively heal my serious condition and get my life back when 5 doctors couldn't do it for me?

I got some hefty bills from all of them for their expertise though.

At the end of the day, lots of insecure soft dudes in America fall in love with conspiracies because it lets them pretend they're brave.

This IDIOT from California gets to say "I wish I was wrong about this. My family and I won't get the vaccine!! Whatever the cost!" and feel what he imagines facing a threat feels like.

Guess what dude? You're jousting windmills.

All while his ass enjoys the maximum amount of government protection ever enjoyed by anyone ever in the history of the planet, in California USA in the 21st Century. But you are a brave freedom fighter!

You fucking idiot.
Haha, multiple posts from you now. My dad served and doesn't run around telling everyone about the fact and what a real American he is. California is still a nice place as is America but it's changing. I don't like the direction it's heading in and now you're seething over me talking shit to you on a forum. I respect some armed forces members, but your job and duty is not to think. You follow orders. Do you think what you were told to do was always the right thing? Get a life and go run your 10 miles. I always feel better after my workout.

Pizza and whiskey/rum for me

I'd like to say I'm a health nut

same here really lol

downed a bottle of captain morgan on saturday

should have bought a second one, one wasnt enough

same here really lol

downed a bottle of captain morgan on saturday

should have bought a second one, one wasnt enough
Over here a few weeks ago there was rumors liquor stores would be non-essential, so everyone came out to stock up, myself included.

I got 3 weeks worth of liquor.....then somehow drank it all up in 4 days....lol

Over here a few weeks ago there was rumors liquor stores would be non-essential, so everyone came out to stock up, myself included.

I got 3 weeks worth of liquor.....then somehow drank it all up in 4 days....lol

they rumoured here as well

i would just have made some hooch lol

Damn I'm always late to the party, lol.....

Haha, multiple posts from you now. My dad served and doesn't run around telling everyone about the fact and what a real American he is. California is still a nice place as is America but it's changing. I don't like the direction it's heading in and now you're seething over me talking shit to you on a forum. I respect some armed forces members, but your job and duty is not to think. You follow orders. Do you think what you were told to do was always the right thing? Get a life and go run your 10 miles. I always feel better after my workout.

Dont be a victim dude. I didn't say anything about being in the Navy until your dumbass tried to tell us you don't follow CDC guidelines because of "freedom" and "America" and we who follow CDC guidelines are sheep. Anyone calling people sheep and claiming to know all about freedom should expect to get some questions.

You gotta understand, that is pathetic dude. Your father raised a pretender. You came in here on a high horse talking shit about this virus thing that you know absolutely nothing about. You're getting all your points addressed and don't like the answers. Everything you post makes me think you're a frivolous parrot.

Last edited:
I basically cured myself with a simple diet change and haven't been sick since. 5 doctors couldn't do for me what I discovered for free in the comments section of a youtube video. They're medical professionals, supposedly health experts, and they all recommended the same thing: drugs and pharmaceuticals.

Just curious what is this you are referring to exactly?

So to recap, @Robocok was willing to post publicly his opinion that the CDC is out to get him because his wrists hurt, he has arthritis poor guy, if he can't afford "Himalayan Sea Salt (not the cheap stuff like Mortons)" and "air fried organic bacon", SO, as a freedom loving American, he thinks virus-be-dammed, his business is priority. Also vaccines are evil and California is a hard place to live. Must've sounded better in his head huh?

So to recap, @Robocok was willing to post publicly his opinion that the CDC is out to get him because his wrists hurt, he has arthritis poor guy, if he can't afford "Himalayan Sea Salt (not the cheap stuff like Mortons)" and "air fried organic bacon", SO, as a freedom loving American, he thinks virus-be-dammed, his business is priority. Also vaccines are evil and California is a hard place to live. Must've sounded better in his head huh?
Good chance that his "businesses" are managing his parents' rental properties.

I'll take some snarky comments on a karate forum by naysayers over following the mainstream solution of listening to them like the rest of you. And you want to talk about narcissism and egos here... I'm not special dude. Why was I, a regular guy, with no formal medical education or training able to effectively heal my serious condition and get my life back when 5 doctors couldn't do it for me?

I got some hefty bills from all of them for their expertise though.

We often underestimate the amount of luck involved in our lives. It is great you were able to determine your source of extreme food allergy/IBS/etc when trained professionals failed. However you're underestimating number of shitty doctors, pure luck in finding it yourself and finally being able to solve one problem doesn't make you a subject matter expert or knowledgeable on other unrelated issues.

I come across this issue often among some even very very smart people. They think because they excel at one thing they know what's best in other situations. They are clearly mistaken. I am sorry you're being insulted. I know you are not trolling but you definitely need to study the issue a lot more and not from conspiracy blogs.

Back