Worth going back to the gym on may 1?

Regards to overpescription of antibiotics I did had exp, that deaths happened cos too late prescription and these were not poor or old persons.
Yeah, resistant strains too happens, even VRSA, who knows what this stuff is, does knows, how " many " antibiotics had left to test and if these didn't helped, to die, that simple.
----------
For example, a guy, yeah, modern medicine supporter, had worked when had casual fly. Nope, he was a bit above real upper middle class even for U.S criteria.
These bitches get him in hospital, when he had compliactions and initially researched liver, etc like stuff and possible viruses etc.
Until he had hearth rythm disrupted and they get reality...…….
Too late.
According to foresnic investigation post mortem, his pancreas and liver were in normal anatomical condition for this age, dimensions and weight.
His body fat was counted at approx 8,5-9,0%.
He was 29. y.o.
---
Cause of death was bacterial pericarditis and pneumonia complicated with ...…….stuff called sepsis and arythmia complicated with hearth function stoppage.
Yeah, these bitches allowed also to develop electrolyte disbalance till arythmia started.
---
Interestingly that in non infectology unit cardiologists with help from suregons and antibiotics managed to save life for a guy like he and he today is working and paying tax. 9 years after this shitt happened with him he still is alive and is working.
He was lucky, despite he was 40+ then.
Cos he get antibiotics just few hours earlier than this younger guy.

Hospitals ripping you off is a failure of the for-profit American health care system and not "western medicine". Rage against the right targets.

Overprescription of antibiotics and steroid injections is a byproduct of individual doctor laziness. Do you decry the entire automotive repair industry if a mechanic took a shortcut that later failed?

Aren't you an anti-regulation libertarian? Yeah, you guys are why price creep is endemic to American hospitals.
'You guys'
Nice pigeon holing. I don't know what I identify as and I don't like to go there because it turns into bs accusations like that.

'Oh, you're on the red or blue side? You must be stupid or evil'

I haven't spent a lot of time studying why medical care is so overpriced. I try to avoid doctors as much as possible and take responsibility for my own health but I don't see how more regulations would help. What's your argument there?

Again, I don't endorse everything this guy says or does, but I thought Ben Shapiro made some good points on this topic awhile back. At the risk of being labeled and categorized as a conservative (and I'm not on some issues), I will link a video from him. What's flawed in his logic here? I've heard people say that he's a "fucking idiot" without going into the reasons why.

Not trying to turn this place into the war room or start a left vs right, conservative vs liberal debate. Why do American hospitals need more regulations?

Having read through all of the posts in the last 30 minutes, it seems from page 1 the conversation took a 90 degree turn.

For the OP; do what you can from home and wait it out a little. A change and probably rest won't kill you.

Wrt the Robocok on going discussion; Good for you.
There's nothing else to really say as it seems there are a lot of 'guns pointing in your direction'. Don't get me wrong, I'm just a random person on the internet and I know nothing about you, equally you know nothing about me. That said, I do find your stance interesting from a 'where is he getting this information from'. I will also assert that you seem to be conducting screen grabs from google, which is a search engine, not a peer reviewed and validated source of data or research. From your original posts on page one (for me, shame I can't para reference other then DTG stamped), I don't think you would believe the peer reviewed studies anyway.
Can I ask; If you refute/contest elements from western medicine (through anecdotal evidence with n=1), why do you screen grab google searches from websites that may have an axe to grind to bolster your point of view?

As you seem invested in the arguments that have evolved during this thread, might I suggest further research in to your responses. Most references to studies can be found with a 'cliff notes' if behind a paywall that would provide a layer of impartial evidence. If a website spouts off stuff without references, it is no better than listening to someone on TV wearing a lab coat talk about the benefits of drugs x and y.

Just my 10 pence worth
I learned about aip initially from the comments section of a YouTube video and found more information on Google. I think that there's true and false info to be found there.

I've posted what worked for me and makes sense from my perspective. I don't claim to have all the answers and am open to having my views challenged. If you or anyone else has a peer reviewed study or research article that you can link, I'll read it.

'You guys'
Nice pigeon holing. I don't know what I identify as and I don't like to go there because it turns into bs accusations like that.

'Oh, you're on the red or blue side? You must be stupid or evil'

I haven't spent a lot of time studying why medical care is so overpriced. I try to avoid doctors as much as possible and take responsibility for my own health but I don't see how more regulations would help. What's your argument there?

Again, I don't endorse everything this guy says or does, but I thought Ben Shapiro made some good points on this topic awhile back. At the risk of being labeled and categorized as a conservative (and I'm not on some issues), I will link a video from him. What's flawed in his logic here? I've heard people say that he's a "fucking idiot" without going into the reasons why.

Not trying to turn this place into the war room or start a left vs right, conservative vs liberal debate. Why do American hospitals need more regulations?

In response to Shapiro's bread analogy...i disagree...it is a subsidized commodity...at least in US.....US farmers get many subsidies...this is part of the reason why staple goods like bread and milk are cheap.

Part of the problem why a medical procedure like Xray is so expensive is there are many barriers to entry...licensing, safety, educational(which you probably would want to avoid having some hack doing the procedure and making you infertile because he forgot some basic safety protocol), etc so it's apples to oranges comparison...the machinery is also quite expensive to get an e.g. MRI...although still not so expensive to justify 5k per procedure..

I like his Lasik example though again I don't know if it's apples to apples comparison. Most eye doctors work for themselves and there are probably a lot more of them than persons who do Xrays or MRIs as part of their own practice. Chiropractors may be an exception to the Xray issue.

I learned about aip initially from the comments section of a YouTube video and found more information on Google. I think that there's true and false info to be found there.

I've posted what worked for me and makes sense from my perspective. I don't claim to have all the answers and am open to having my views challenged. If you or anyone else has a peer reviewed study or research article that you can link, I'll read it.

Hey buddy.
While I do appreciate doing some research more than google is difficult, I'm not the one or here to do the leg work for you.

If you want to learn (which I would argue is a life long pursuit) and readily accepting that you are open to having your views changed, you'll have to do it yourself.

If your anecdotal works for you great, but don't be surprised if people ask you to back up what you're saying (especially when you seem so invested in it).
A peer group of N=1 and you are the one means nothing.

Although I did watch WACO recently so may be in time the snow ball of gullible people increases the N.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have sex with my 3 girl friends that are all 10's in my 5 bedroom house (I could say mansion but lets keep the fantasy toned down a little).

Regards to overpescription of antibiotics I did had exp, that deaths happened cos too late prescription and these were not poor or old persons.
Yeah, resistant strains too happens, even VRSA, who knows what this stuff is, does knows, how " many " antibiotics had left to test and if these didn't helped, to die, that simple.
----------
For example, a guy, yeah, modern medicine supporter, had worked when had casual fly. Nope, he was a bit above real upper middle class even for U.S criteria.
These bitches get him in hospital, when he had compliactions and initially researched liver, etc like stuff and possible viruses etc.
Until he had hearth rythm disrupted and they get reality...…….
Too late.
According to foresnic investigation post mortem, his pancreas and liver were in normal anatomical condition for this age, dimensions and weight.
His body fat was counted at approx 8,5-9,0%.
He was 29. y.o.
---
Cause of death was bacterial pericarditis and pneumonia complicated with ...…….stuff called sepsis and arythmia complicated with hearth function stoppage.
Yeah, these bitches allowed also to develop electrolyte disbalance till arythmia started.
---
Interestingly that in non infectology unit cardiologists with help from suregons and antibiotics managed to save life for a guy like he and he today is working and paying tax. 9 years after this shitt happened with him he still is alive and is working.
He was lucky, despite he was 40+ then.
Cos he get antibiotics just few hours earlier than this younger guy.

Have you copy and pasted that diatribe from somewhere else?

Hey buddy.
While I do appreciate doing some research more than google is difficult, I'm not the one or here to do the leg work for you.

If you want to learn (which I would argue is a life long pursuit) and readily accepting that you are open to having your views changed, you'll have to do it yourself.

If your anecdotal works for you great, but don't be surprised if people ask you to back up what you're saying. A peer group of N=1 and you are the one means nothing.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have sex with my 3 girl friends that are all 10's in my 5 bedroom house (I could say mansion but lets keep the fantasy toned down a little).
Whether it's backed by peer reviewed studies or not, I found something that improved my health and gave me my life back when I was very sick.

I've explained my story candidly and if there's something that doesn't jive with you, feel free to say what that is. I'd argue that you won't find a lot of research on aip because there isn't a lot of money to be made off of it.

What's more profitable is keeping people sick with garbage foods and then offering them 'cures' through drugs prescribed by their doctors.

https://www.npr.org/player/embed/312460302/312524052

https://www.americanprogress.org/is...rma-reaps-profits-hurting-everyday-americans/

Have you copy and pasted that diatribe from somewhere else?
these were people I knew.
its a simple routine manipulation tactic, if anything, to accuse someone of copying something.
Is taught also in NLP classes too.
-

Gold's Gym just filed for bankruptcy protection. I doubt they'll be the last gym chain to do so.

What does this mean? You think it will be the end of them or that a lot of locations will close down? It's the gym I go to

Report I read said that 30 gyms were closing. That's out of 700 world wide, a lot of which are franchises rather than run by Gold's directly.

I don't know if they'll survive, but it must be pretty serious for them to apply for bankruptcy protection in the first place.

Btw 40 percent of guys that did lasik are wearing glasses again in 5 years.

Was a study in my country

Off topic but saw lasik mentioned

these were people I knew.
its a simple routine manipulation tactic, if anything, to accuse someone of copying something.
Is taught also in NLP classes too.
-

Ah right, got it.

So has anyone actually gone to the gym?

All i see is off topic here

I was going to but decided it wasn't worth it. I think I will go back to training at my muay thai gym next month though if things keep improving and go back to golds later on

Gyms in Manila/Makati region have not re opened. If I had to guess... July Maybe; August Likely; Appointment basis, fustsncing snd maskscreqyired with limited people in gym.
Sucks.

When I move home base from city condo to outside/south of the city/ 2 story home more eco/friendly area I’m setting up private gym.

Last edited:
Man y'all need to just go to the fucking gym. This shit isn't ebola. You're probably more likely to get sick grocery shopping.

All the gyms up here are still closed, so it's not an option for me. We haven't even been given an official date when they might reopen, and estimates range from a month to the end of the year.

I train at the Edinburgh Uni gym, and since Edinburgh University is a fairly wealthy institution, I figured their gym would be safe. But it turns out EU has been hit hard by the financial impact of the Lockdown, and may close the gym:(

Gyms opened up on Monday in Texas, I've been twice

Back