Worst you felt for a defeated fighter?

Tough to rank them after the fact having watched them all at different times and that time has passed, but it would be one of these.

Chael vs Silva 1 because he was so close.
Chael vs Silva 2 because how that one dumb spinning backfist ended it early.
Weidman vs Rockhold- same 1 dumb out of character move and done.
Rashad vs Jones - the long long wait for the shot and then didn't even show up.
Nate Diaz vs RDA - THROW THE DAMN TOWEL!!!
JDS vs Cain - Same
Cerrone vs RDA - much like Rashad, the winning streak and then to come out not the same fighter and get smoked.

I felt legit bad for Chael when he blew it in round 5 against Silva .
After the fight the look in his eyes was total devastation, he was like "I had him & I let it go "

Now in hindsight he popped for gear after the fight so it's better he didn't win .
But at the time I felt bad for him

BJ Penn vs rory macdonald

BJ got the piss beaten out of him, rory could have finished him but eased off a little out of respect

Aldo after his loss to Conor.

BJ after Rory, Nick and Frankie III.

Holly after losing to Meisha. She still hasn't recovered from that imo.

The fight was stopped after the 4th round when BJ/His corner quit. The judges played no fucking part in it.

Lies, BJ was about to KO him before the ref decided to randomly declare GSP the winner - BJ was going to the death in there with the odds and the officials stacked against him.

BJ-Penn-Laughing.png

Cro Cop losing to Nelson and then retiring was rough. Just the speech he gave. "I'm sorry to all the UFC fans who supported me and believed in me. I'm sorry I blew it up." I was shaking my head thinking, "Nah man you gave us years of entertainment." It was sad to see.

JDS losing to Cain the second time was tough to see, too. The dumbass Texas fans booing him and him asking in confusion, "Why they do that?"

Aldo.

After the trash talking, constant public embarrassments, and then a 13 second KO to lose you're title.

I also felt bad for Rich Franklin after the Silva 2 fight. He had that here we go again look in his eyes.

And the Jones attempted murder of Shogun.

I feel like this everytime my favorites lose. Oh, I don't have favorites, so this is you whenever your idols fall

Jakey.gif

Coleman after the first Fedor fight, he was winning and that armbar was ridiculous. Meisha after losing her title.

Who's a fighter that lost and you just really felt for them for whatever reason. Mine is McGregor after losing to Nate. I'm not even a fan, a hater if anything, but I really felt for that guy after that loss he just looked like he felt so silly for all the trash talk after that fight.
Forrest Silva.

Various guys who have beaten the tar out of their opponents before being informed by the judges that they lost.

condit lawler, any time big nog lost at the end of his career, aldo McGregor, probably any time gus lost. not even the biggest gus fan but it kills me knowing he is champion level and that he hasn't gotten the gold

Aldo obviously. Losing a fluke fight and getting fucked in the ass by fans and UFC, released his locker room footage lmfao. UFC as an organization is more corrupt than the italian government
Aldo might be the better fighter but he lost the fight before it started.

Luke and Fabricio getting knocked out was pretty sad.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Pretty sadisyfing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Werdum vs Miocic
Rockhold vs Bisping
Barnett vs Browne

Aldo vs conor -no long term champ deserves to go out like that even though when it happened i was screaming
Anderson vs weidman 2- Leg break
Browne vs cain-Just kidding that was sweet

For me it was texeiras loss against jones, being around for so long and all the effort and all and when he gets his shot at the world title and legacy pinnacle of what can be accomplosh3d in the sport, he has his moment and jones kind if ruins it pooking glover in the eyes pretty much through the entire fight.

I felt it wasn't just.

Also Chris cope after he got knocked out against matt brown, you could kind of see it in his face that he expected that he wouldn't get a new contract and thqt this was as far as he would come overachieving.

Back