Worst you felt for a defeated fighter?

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who's a fighter that lost and you just really felt for them for whatever reason. Mine is McGregor after losing to Nate. I'm not even a fan, a hater if anything, but I really felt for that guy after that loss he just looked like he felt so silly for all the trash talk after that fight.

Silva vs Weidman 2
Cro Cop vs Nelson
BJ vs Edgar 3

Aldo against Conor? Felt worse for myself... wanted to see it go on longer.

Silva leg break was terrible to watch, then all the retarded memes floating around after it were hard to stomach.

I can't stand Lesnar or couldn't and im 1 of the biggest Reem fans, so as much as wanted my boy the sf hw champ to crossover and smash Lesnar....his post fight retirement speech was depressing. I genuinely felt bad for the guy and dont dislike him now.

Also Ronda. Poor girl, without her undefeated streak she was just a mean unlikable fat person.

Aldo against Conor? Felt worse for myself... wanted to see it go on longer.

That's a good one. Going into that fight, I wasn't really cheering for either, I like both of them, so I just wanted to see an epic contest. I was pretty sad when it ended so quickly.

Tumenov losing to Nelson.. Tumenov was on a five fight winning streak, while Nelson had just been dominated by Maia, and was 1-2 in his last three fights...

Aldo. Getting trash talked for over a year, getting ridiculed for getting injured and then losing in 13 seconds to a guy who has done nothing but make fun of you. Even Conor felt bad for him a little bit.

Aldo obviously. Losing a fluke fight and getting fucked in the ass by fans and UFC, released his locker room footage lmfao. UFC as an organization is more corrupt than the italian government

W

Was this the one in which the crowd were booing him after? And he was legit confused? That was so sad
You reminded me of dazed incoherent GSP after Hendricks. He won the fight but that was hard to watch.

Back