Worst you felt for a defeated fighter?

Royce Gracie loss to Matt Hughes in front of Helio

rich franklin vs anderson silva 1&2. 2 was a bit more disappointing. 1 was a shocker, but in the 2nd fight i knew he had to win to stay relevant. He ended up doing just fine and staying in the game a tad bit longer, but at the time i was all like "just call it quits brother".

Also, Fedor on werdum and then even worse, shitty ass big foot full mount GnP

Aldo and not only because he lost in 13 secs, mainly because of UFC releasing his post fight locker room video

Can't believe ZUFFA didn't get any shit for that, it was super disrespectful

chuck after rampage softened him for everyone else to ko; and lyoto after shogun violently took his revenge.

oh and crocop after tasting his own medicine and twisting his leg/foot in an ugly angle..

Easy...

24 January 2009 @ Affliction

For my warrior, Andrej.

The fact that he wasn't again victorious for another 2.5 years after that night makes the hindsight of it all even worse; I never give up on my guys and that one really stung.

giphy.gif
I could just reply with Diaz choking him out or tooling him on the feet. Not gonna bother tho, everyone knows a 13 second KO doesent happen twice, and if you dont know you will know

Rashad - that interview after his last fight was heartbreaking

Cro Cop after the Schaub, Mir, Nelson losses

Fedor after the Bigfoot loss

Meisha after Nunes

Aldo after McGregor

There's a few
Silva/Weidman 2
Aldo/mcgregor
Condit/Woodley
Wineland/ barao.
Watching urijah get demolished by Cruz was sad

Rashad. He just didn't understand how he lost and it finally hit him that he isn't the fighter he use to be.

Cro Cop vs Gonzaga
Franklin vs Silva
Silva leg break
Aldo

Rashad. He just didn't understand how he lost and it finally hit him that he isn't the fighter he use to be.
Glover? Because those post-fight interviews of Suga were heartbreakers and I'm not even a fan. Respect.

I could just reply with Diaz choking him out or tooling him on the feet. Not gonna bother tho, everyone knows a 13 second KO doesent happen twice, and if you dont know you will know

Conor did exactly what he said he was going to do in that fight. No fluke there.

I think I felt the worst for Aldo after the McGregor fight. I was a fan of both guys and didn't care who won, but to see one of the greatest of all time go down in 13 seconds was pretty bad, especially with the history those two have.

I felt really bad for Bethe Correia in the Rousey fight too. To go down like that after all the shit she talked was brutal.

Aldo vs McGregor is number 1 for me, closely followed by Shogun vs Chael

Not the second GSP fight though, he was greasing and bought the judges

what-are-you-talking-about.gif

The fight was stopped after the 4th round when BJ/His corner quit. The judges played no fucking part in it.

Typical GSP hating liar.

Back