Worst Airports?

Of the ones I've been through, easily LGA.
But it's so damn convenient for me that if i have a choice to do so, I'm using it.

Manila is by far the worst airport.

Been going to Manila for years and I've watched Ninoy Aquino modernize and improve over time.

Shanghai Pudong is completely modernized and its still absolutely fucking awful. Bad scheduling, bad people, inconsistent construction, overpriced, no internet for normal people, literally liberate Hong Kong as punishment for Shanghai Pudong even existing.

Been going to Manila for years and I've watched Ninoy Aquino modernize and improve over time.

Shanghai Pudong is completely modernized and its still absolutely fucking awful. Bad scheduling, bad people, inconsistent construction, overpriced, no internet for normal people, literally liberate Hong Kong as punishment for Shanghai Pudong even existing.

You are right about that the airport has gotten better Still shit but better than it was.

Actually getting to the airport, LAX is the worst because of the traffic....However the actual airport isn't bad at all. Sacramento airport was surprisingly pleasant and pretty empty no matter what time of day.

I like Nagasaki airport. Cool strange stuff to see.

Doha is shit. Saudi could still smoke anywhere last time I went through there.

Got lost as fuck in Taipei, but that’s been ages.

Probubaly hate Charles Degaualle the most.

Been to some real shit regional airports too. Like open air airports with dirt runways lol
From my experience Japan does almost everything to a very high quality

Not sure about worst, but I’ll fuck with Atlanta’s airport any day....I always enjoy my layovers there

Hell yes. Rooms to smoke in (when I smoked) and good restaurants makes a 6 hour layover tolerable.

Hate to say it being Filipino and all but the Manila airport is pretty bad. I was last there in 2016 and it's been improved but still overall pretty bad for an international airport.

Honolulu needs updating big time, its not a bad airport but needs a desperate remodel. Best airports Ive been to were Incheon(Korea) and Chitose(Sapporo) actually fun and lots to do. Free showers, never seen that before.

When I fly, I usually get to the airport a few hours early, and get a drink and maybe a meal. went to chicago recently and on the way back did the same thing with their airport: O'Haire.

That airport fucking blew. Bizzare layout. Totally crowded. Like one bar in the entire place. Security was rude.

Any other bad ones you have been to?

Atlanta suuuuuucks the life and dignity out of every traveler who passes through, I don't know if it's the fact it's a Delta hub or what , but I've been bumped from two international flights and delayed umpteen times getting my connection when i have to pass through that GA hellhole.

Positive - Dever is staffed be what seem like genuinely courteous and customer oriented professionals from the janitorial to the ticket agents and everyone in between. The teepee looking buildings are a whimsical little treat.

LAX bizarre and unnecessarily long distances between domestic and international terminals.
Also has the worst employees there are. Even Detroit has better people working there than LAX

Colombia was scary. So many "smuggling gets you 30 years" signs everywhere it was scary and i wasn't even smuggling anything. Felt like i was gonna get set up or something.

Btw, I have a teddy bear for my sick niece I want to bring back to her.
Would you mind holding for me while we get through check in and boarding?
I have so much to carry and I would really appreciate your help.

I've only had great interactions with staff at LAX. The airport's layout is lacking, however. Worst is probably Heathrow or Gatwick. Best airports are probably Tokyo and Seoul - so bloody efficient.

Lol at using commercial airports and airlines.

Private plane crew checking in.

You all sound poor.

I think I am always delayed from Newark to Toronto.
Funny, never had an issue getting in and out of LaGuardia.

Only ever used Manchester to depart from and it's always been extremely easy and comfortable.

Flying back from.... Think it was Milan. Didn't particularly like that terminal. The seating was all crammed within the shopping area and it was very boxed off.

Slightly unrelated - I once managed to sneak a 2 litre bottle of Ice Tea through security in my backpack (forgot it was there) so that was poor from Rome's airport security. Other than that, it was superb.

Dunno about Heathrow, I think it's average. Had no problems there.

Paris CDG sucks balls, huge, unorganized, shit stores, shit cafes. Staff were polite and nice, tho.

Tivat in Montenegro is just way too small and crowded. Security girls are hot as fire tho.

Pulkovo in Saint Petersburg has the most crazed staff I came across. The idiots wanted me to disassemble my camera tripod screw by screw so they can see what's inside, and It was a national flight! Had to tell them that it needs instruments to be disassembled and even if I had them I won't be doing that, and if they object, they should call a supervisor, its a tripod not a machine gun. "Are you saying you have a machine gun in your luggage? " was the response.

Every time I've had the misfortune of experiencing the epic clusterfuck that is Paris-De Gaulle, one thought in my head kept repeating itself throughout the entirety of that experience: "We should've let the Germans keep France."

hahaha

Back