Worst Airports?

Every time I've had the misfortune of experiencing the epic clusterfuck that is Paris-De Gaulle, one thought in my head kept repeating itself throughout the entirety of that experience: "We should've let the Germans keep France."

Other thn the fact that going from, let's say, 2b to 2e is retardedly far because you have to get around the road the separates the triplets of terminals, it's fine. I actually like it. I can take the TGV from the cote d'azure or Provence straight into the airport. The train into the city from the airport takes me to just a walk across Luxembourg gardens from the place I always stay.

We went through Copenhagen, Stockholm and Munich airports this summer. They were all very nice and a shitload better than many north American airports.

I used to live in Ann Arbor and i'll tell you what; the Detroit airport is a pleasure to fly in/out of.

Manila is by far the worst airport.

Colombia was scary. So many "smuggling gets you 30 years" signs everywhere it was scary and i wasn't even smuggling anything. Felt like i was gonna get set up or something.

Last edited:
How about the ones where crazy ho's smear separate components of chemical weapons on your face and then you die?

Frankfurt and Munich can both be nightmares with lots of armed police can also be quite intimidating.

Are police not armed where you come from ? That seems like a weird thing to say to me

Are police not armed where you come from ? That seems like a weird thing to say to me
I said A LOT of armed police not ARMED POLICE.

Big difference seeing a few cops in LAX with guns to being in Munich with A LOT of armed police.

LAX is terrible because it should be way better due to the size of L.A county compared to las vegas and phx our airport sucks it sucks relative to the money the county has and the size of the metro area it should be a lot better.

Which reminds me just after 9/11 you fly through IAH and they've got everybody in full body armor and the biggest weapons I've ever seen every 20 feet. Meanwhile back in NYC (you know, the city that was actually attacked) and things were much more relaxed.

and the biggest weapons I've ever seen every

Can you elaborate more on this im having a hard time picturing them with more than rifles on them in an airport full of people. You make it sound like they were toting javelins around or something

Ive seen them with ars at the airport but nothing super crazy

Atlanta easily. Largest human beings I've ever seen.

Colombia was scary. So many "smuggling gets you 30 years" signs everywhere it was scary and i wasn't even smuggling anything. Felt like i was gonna get set up or something.

Yo, so, uh, where's the cocaine that you promised to deliver to me?

Oh no. Another sherdog thread with a snow flake complaining about airport security.

Jamaica was the worst. Complete disorder and one shitty Margaritaville to get a drink or food at. Bugs everywhere. Just gross.

A lot of them suck, actually most of them, but Schiphol Amsterdam is the absolute best

Heathrow sucks BALLS, from the layout to the actual size, people everywhere, asshole staff and aggressive middle eastern people ALL OVER.

LAX is a massive headache, JFK has the worst TSA, fucking abusive morons.

Shanghai Pudong is strict as fuck and very stand off staff.

Singapore airport is the best, amazing quality of air, bars, stores and staff.

Japan Osaka and Tokyo are both dope, very fast and easy, wicked staff, Osaka lacking in shops though.

Frankfurt and Munich can both be nightmares with lots of armed police can also be quite intimidating.

There are others but the Brits have the worst airport considering first world countries.
I like Nagasaki airport. Cool strange stuff to see.

Doha is shit. Saudi could still smoke anywhere last time I went through there.

Got lost as fuck in Taipei, but that’s been ages.

Probubaly hate Charles Degaualle the most.

Been to some real shit regional airports too. Like open air airports with dirt runways lol

Back