Worst Airports?

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
When I fly, I usually get to the airport a few hours early, and get a drink and maybe a meal. went to chicago recently and on the way back did the same thing with their airport: O'Haire.

That airport fucking blew. Bizzare layout. Totally crowded. Like one bar in the entire place. Security was rude.

Any other bad ones you have been to?

I heard Heathrow is the worst. Makes LAX great compared to it - which also sucks major balls.

Lisbon Portela was one of the worst places I've been to, let alone airports. Hot as balls, dirty, bizarre baggage checking, awful security, and totally unorganized.

Not sure about worst, but I’ll fuck with Atlanta’s airport any day....I always enjoy my layovers there

Every time I've had the misfortune of experiencing the epic clusterfuck that is Paris-De Gaulle, one thought in my head kept repeating itself throughout the entirety of that experience: "We should've let the Germans keep France."

I’ve never been. Only know the planes from there annoy me when I’m at Mets games

Ahh yes. Shea Stadium. I grew up in Flushing, Queens and I was able to see fireworks from the stadium from the 10th floor of my apartment building.

I'm a Yankees fan.

My first trip to the states I flew into San Fran. I duno what I was expecting but it was a dump compared to my previous international airport experiences. Along with the junkies I rode alongside the bart with to get into the city I knew I was a long way from home.

I'm just guessing an airport in either the Middle East or somewhere in Africa, Mongolia, Eastern Russia or India..

Pretty much all of the Italian ones are pretty dreadful.

As far as the US goes Dulles is pretty bad. Don't get the O'Hare hate, it's usually a solid hub stop and works well

LaGuardia is even worse.

Beat me to it. The only redeeming thing is that you can jump on the bus and then the 7 train into Manhattan. The current construction situation is fucking insane.

Logan used to be the worst now it's pretty good.

Sad to say but flying to Europe on Air Canada out of Toronto is retarded. What appears to be a nice airport is fucked to shit by the way air Canada organizes their boarding gate areas. I thought I was imagining things but it's actually air Canada that is the problem. The same shit show you get at Pearson only exists at the Air Canada boarding gates at CDG.

Cuba's international was pretty awful. I got pulled aside and questioned just for being American. Thought I was gonna be detained for literally no reason.

My first trip to the states I flew into San Fran. I duno what I was expecting but it was a dump compared to my previous international airport experiences. Along with the junkies I rode alongside the bart with to get into the city I knew I was a long way from home.

Newer renovated terminals at SFO are pretty nice now. I will admit that the city has gone to shit with aggressive homeless the last 2 and a half years. It's kind of shocking.

Sao Paulo Guarulhos; never had a flight leave on time, totally unorganised, but great fast food joints, and relatively cheap compared to most airports.

Madrid Barajas, modern, but unorganised clusterfuck, nearly missed several flights due to incompetent staff, also lost my luggage on several occasions.

Milan Malpensa, barely any direction signs so you easily get lost. I'll let them slide for it because I missed my bus to a connecting airport and met this hottie because of it.

Brussels; full of homeless, gipsy, zero security even after fucking terrorist attacks, lost my luggage on several occasions.

Heathrow; one big fucking headache...

Lisbon wasn't that bad, just an ugly large hall with plenty of delayed flights.

Heathrow sucks BALLS, from the layout to the actual size, people everywhere, asshole staff and aggressive middle eastern people ALL OVER.

LAX is a massive headache, JFK has the worst TSA, fucking abusive morons.

Shanghai Pudong is strict as fuck and very stand off staff.

Singapore airport is the best, amazing quality of air, bars, stores and staff.

Japan Osaka and Tokyo are both dope, very fast and easy, wicked staff, Osaka lacking in shops though.

Frankfurt and Munich can both be nightmares with lots of armed police can also be quite intimidating.

There are others but the Brits have the worst airport considering first world countries.

Back