Worst Action Movie of all time is?

Awesome AV

that's all I wanted to say.

post-18170-Leonardo-Dicaprio-raising-glas-Glmc.gif

Ender's Game is supposed to be an action movie. And if was intended to be then that was a terrible decision considering the source material.

well know that you mention it. maybe it wasn't supposed to be an action movie. either way it sucked hugantic giraffe peen.

CANNON films in the eighties were just plain friggin awesome. Invasion USA, Delta Force, American Ninja, Ninja 3 domination ,MOTU. I know I'm forgetting some. didn't they do the Toxic avenger?

You missed all of the Charles Bronson movies. The Evil That Men Do was a Classic. Also the 80s Death Wish stuff was pure gold.

death-wish-3-kill-o.gif

We've had Daredevil and Catwoman mentioned, but what about Elektra? Wasn't as highly promoted as the other two, but horrendous, maybe even moreso.

Okay, moving over onto the awesome side....

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li was way worse than the JCVD Street Fighter.

Also, I can't believe you guys are missing Daredevil, although I do understand trying to forget that abortion.

Got Da...it! Cap.now you've got me thinking about how bad Affleck is going to suck at Batman. just when I had turned off my emotions and was going to go see it . now I have re psyche my self out.

Miami Connection

it can also be the best action movie, depending on how you look at it...

Okay, let's talk about "Undefeatable". This is the movie that brought us this gem of a scene.

Now, this movie is more than this scene, it's so much more, and so much worse than this. In face, it has a much better scene earlier in the movie.

Now, the delivery of the line "No way, Asshole! You gotta pay!" is Oscar-worthy. Just the whole movie is bad, terrible writing, terrible acting, terrible music. Although, Cynthia Rothrock's gluteal region is fant-ass-tic. Other than her ass, this movie is fucking horrible, and I loved EVERY second of it.

Best part is, you can watch the whole thing on Youtube

any current action movie where the stars of the movies are all older than 60. Expendables comes to mind. I have no desire to see a bunch of seniors pretending they're still bad ass when the average teenager could beat their ass.

Mickey Rourke would have you crying to your mom, but your mom wouldn't care for your tears because she'd be all up on Mickey.

Now I want to see it..

It's soo fucking funny. like google the backstory of how and why the movie was made and it just makes the movie soo much better

EDIT: holy shit the entire things on youtube now!

I think Neeson used to box professionally. He's also like 6'4. He'd probably fuck you up gangster Gibbs.

I believe Neeson was Northern Ireland Light Heavyweight Champion at one point. He tells a funny story about meeting his all time hero, Mohammed Ali. He was so nervous that when Ali went to shake his hand, Neeson grabbed it with both of his and said at the top of his voice,

"Mohammed - I love you!":icon_lol:

I believe Neeson was Northern Ireland Light Heavyweight Champion at one point. He tells a funny story about meeting his all time hero, Mohammed Ali. He was so nervous that when Ali went to shake his hand, Neeson grabbed it with both of his and said at the top of his voice,

"Mohammed - I love you!":icon_lol:

exactly how I'd be if I ever met Stone Cold IRL.

White House Down. I feel bad for anyone who went to see that shit in theaters.

Probably not the worst of all time but I couldn't stand it and had to shut it off.

I liked White house down, thought it was better than Olympus has fallen. after "2012" it's hard to take Roland's stuff seriously.

Back