Worst Action Movie of all time is?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's your top ten worst action/sci fi action of all time? Well known B movies are welcomed in this discussion.

Last Action Hero

Street Fighter (van damn)

Blade 3

Battle field Earth

Batman&Robin (Clooney's BM)

Alien 3

Robocop 3

American Ninja 2

Star wars Episode 2

Aliens vs Predator requiem

Honorable mentions, Enders Game, Fast and furious 4, Superman Returns. I know there are countless others so let's have'em

any current action movie where the stars of the movies are all older than 60. Expendables comes to mind. I have no desire to see a bunch of seniors pretending they're still bad ass when the average teenager could beat their ass.

I can usually find something I like in bad action movies. Of the ones you listed, I probably hated Ender's Game the most, mainly because I liked the book and felt the movie was trying to do too much in too small a timeframe.

any current action movie where the stars of the movies are all older than 60. Expendables comes to mind. I have no desire to see a bunch of seniors pretending they're still bad ass when the average teenager could beat their ass.

This is why I would pick Taken. I know Im gonna get flamed for this but its so unrealistic this old man just going through whupping like 50 guys asses without getting punched once.... I would lay out Liam Neeson !!

This is why I would pick Taken. I know Im gonna get flamed for this but its so unrealistic this old man just going through whupping like 50 guys asses without getting punched once.... I would lay out Liam Neeson !!

1) no you wouldn't

2) Liam Neeson is playing a character.......do you know how fiction works?

I think Neeson used to box professionally. He's also like 6'4. He'd probably fuck you up gangster Gibbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair Game w/ Cindy Crawford and William Baldwin was complete trash.

I rather see bunch of 60s years old that I recognise acting badass than average skinny punkass teenager that I never seen before, that waits for "likes" on FB, in an action movie.

1) Yeah I would
2) Yeah I do... Would still drop him
No, no, we wouldn't be surprised. You'd be surprised. Liam Neeson would make sweet love to you, son.

Cobra

Commando

No Holds Barred

These were like peak 80s failures, which is extra shameful.

Any movie in which a womanlet takes out full grown men.

I can usually find something I like in bad action movies. Of the ones you listed, I probably hated Ender's Game the most, mainly because I liked the book and felt the movie was trying to do too much in too small a timeframe.

this years Godzilla was a let down too I remember being at the ticket counter thinking Days of Future past or Godzilla........I went with Godzilla:( And after watching Enders game I felt like I had been robbed of two hours of my existence I would never get back.

It is unrealistic, very unrealistic but at least Neeson's character is a boss and cool as fuck to watch and listen to.

Any movie where characters that are supposed to be trained with firearms but never aim with a weapon is blemished, good story or not.

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever. Seriously, shame on that guy saying fucking COMMANDO. I dare anyone to sit through ten minutes of Ballistic and say with a straight face that it's any better than Commando. Or better than any film, period.

Last edited:
Hands down,
SkyscraperUKDVD.jpg

Even if it did feature Cikatic.

Back