Worst Action Movie of all time is?

I liked Last Action Hero, bro. Benedict and the Ripper FTW.

The worst action movie I have ever seen was the piece of shit remake of Total Recall. I walked out of the theater (something I have only done one other time).

damn I forgot how truly terrible that remake was. Collin Farrell should feel bad after making that. and while were on the topic of remakes their should be a law banning certain classics from ever being remade for fear of something like Farrell's total recall remake from ever happening again. the RED DAWN remake was another horrid example of a classic being turned to shyte.

Any movie starring: J.Lo, Master P or any rapper besides Ice Cube.
Any movie based on a video game
Any Movie directed by Uwe Boll or Renny Harlin.

Ice Cube's triple X was about as bad as the one Vin Diesel did.

Gymkata

gymkata.gif

gymkata-3.jpg

animated-gifs-70-009.gif

wait wah? Gym Kata was friggin awesome dude. thanks for the gif.

Deadly Prey is fucking awful, but it's so awful, it becomes amazing. Basically like The Room of action movies. You can see the entire thing on Youtube, it's just unbelieveable.

However, one of my picks would have to be Skyline, not only is it one of the worst action movies ever made, it's one of the worst movies ever made overall. Just so very bad.

Deadly Prey is fucking awful, but it's so awful, it becomes amazing. Basically like The Room of action movies. You can see the entire thing on Youtube, it's just unbelieveable.

However, one of my picks would have to be Skyline, not only is it one of the worst action movies ever made, it's one of the worst movies ever made overall. Just so very bad.

if only I could rip apart skyline without too many spoilers I would. It is an awful awful action movie.

Is there another movie that the title has something to do with a gun. Maybe I've mistaken the name. I just remember it being an English style action caper similar to Snatch but 1 billion times worse.

Possibly. Way of the Gun was American and had Benecio Del Toro in it and had Ryan Phillipe punch Sarah Silverman in the face.

Well Taken 2 was a huge huge let down

but most of the films u list are Sci fi

Barbed wire or barbwire with pam anderson.
That stupid movie Johnny Depp and Jolie made together (if that counts)
transporter 3

Somebody said Commando? Thats like in my top 10 of all time action movies.. We could not be friends...

XXX is good one... in the way of being unwatchable.

This guy ^^^^ knows what he is talking about.

Canon films should be exempt from this discussion. GOAT status IMO.

this years Godzilla was a let down too I remember being at the ticket counter thinking Days of Future past or Godzilla........I went with Godzilla:( And after watching Enders game I felt like I had been robbed of two hours of my existence I would never get back.

The entire movie except the end was shot in the dark for Godzilla, assholes.

this years Godzilla was a let down too I remember being at the ticket counter thinking Days of Future past or Godzilla........I went with Godzilla:( And after watching Enders game I felt like I had been robbed of two hours of my existence I would never get back.

Ender's Game is supposed to be an action movie. And if was intended to be then that was a terrible decision considering the source material.

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li was way worse than the JCVD Street Fighter.

Also, I can't believe you guys are missing Daredevil, although I do understand trying to forget that abortion.

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li was way worse than the JCVD Street Fighter.

Also, I can't believe you guys are missing Daredevil, although I do understand trying to forget that abortion.

If we're gonna count superhero films, Catwoman trumps this easily.

This guy ^^^^ knows what he is talking about.

Canon films should be exempt from this discussion. GOAT status IMO.

CANNON films in the eighties were just plain friggin awesome. Invasion USA, Delta Force, American Ninja, Ninja 3 domination ,MOTU. I know I'm forgetting some. didn't they do the Toxic avenger?

Back